#41 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 22 March 2005 - 09:41 AM

And people like Godwin should really learn some fucking manners. Did I ever ONCE insult you, you little prick? Who the hell do you think you are to talk down on me like that?
Get the FUCK off your high horse for once in your life. You sound like some stuck up, spoilt, smarmy little rich-kid who likes nothing better than to insult anyone who disagrees with him in some way. Quite frankly I find your tone utterly offensive. That's normally not easy to do, but there have been some people, (not just you) who've successfully managed to get my fucking back up. Right now, it's 0929 in the morning. And I'm ALREADY pissed off. Thanks a lot, asshole. I've given up bothering to construct an argument against you, because it's not worth it. You've epitomised your views perfectly with all your insults, and frankly, if you're the best ambassador DS can come up with, I wish them all the best of luck, because I am GLAD I don't go there.

That last post just confirmed everything I used to think about you godwin. I THOUGHT you were becoming a half-decent person. Detail is right. I shouldn't bother judging things. The judging turns out to be so far wrong. (I make no apology for that. I'm not psychic, and I don't pretend to be)

The only apology I make was for misreading the "keep it in here" statement. I mis-interpreted it. But that doesn't excuse you for being a complete twat just now, Godwin.

Seriously, I'm beginning to regret coming back. I've had nothing but arguments ever since I did.

Back on with the argument...

TotalPrime is an ass. He's 12 years old. He somehow thinks he can take on MicroSoft and defeat their monopoly. He also thinks he can beat Revora with his www.totalprime.net even though he's clearly going to be limiting himself to one thing...to be fair, I think Rev did right to expand beyond CnC as D and Hyb had the sense to think further afield. There won't be many more new YR mods, and I had a feeling from the word Go that Generals wouldn't be the modding hit people thought.

I do find it a bit disappointing though that there are so few mods for other big games. We have a couple of BFME, a couple of HL2, but nothing absolutely genre-defining...of course they are going to be more likely to find a site within the community as it will better facilitate them (it would support them and help them more...as it is, most of us don't know the first thing about Hl2 coding, so it's difficult for us to give them help if they require it).
That's why I suggested a long time ago we forge links with other communities to draw some of their talent to help those who are hosted here, and possibly bring more projects...it never happened lol ;)

#42 Godwin

Godwin

title available

• Hosted
  • 491 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 09:58 AM

Some stuff...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

;)

Hey, you brought it upon yourself.
And since when have you "construct[ed] an argument" anyway? Really, if anyone should be angry, it'd have been me, but oh well. :cool:

Edited by Godwin, 22 March 2005 - 10:00 AM.

Posted Image

#43 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 10:44 AM

I didn't understand that post one little bit, Godwin...

Look, I'll say it a bit calmer this time. I don't appreciate being shit on, and patronised, by anyone. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. So what? We can't all be omniscient.

I admit I must've mis-interpreted what you said, but you flew WAY off the handle about it, and things started burning. That's all that happened here.

#44 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 22 March 2005 - 11:06 AM

CLOSED! Like a big dog!

This thread is useless. If fellow admins want to kick me around for closing it, so be it. It's the first public thread I closed.

Useless thread...

#45 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 22 March 2005 - 04:07 PM

I'm going to disagree and reopen this. Locking topics where arguments like this happens just causes them to spill over into other places. I trust that both comrade_jerkov and Godwin are over 12 years old and can handle having a reasonable discussion again. If not, it can be locked again. And on the totalprime subject. At the same time that he keeps talking down on Revora, I'm setting up his website for him. Seems an interesting mix, no?
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#46 Detail

Detail

King Detail

• Hosted
  • 7,767 posts
  • Projects:Dayvi.com
  •  Blu Spy

Posted 22 March 2005 - 05:48 PM

Think i'll de-skin the lock option, then no-one will ever be able to lock ;)

It wasn't much different from what Revora is now... although we are getting better recently.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bah. I don't like that way of thought. It's Revora Creative Community, not Revora Releases Mods. Sure it's uber great when they are released, but if no mods were ever released we would still have the resource sites and the community :)
Take a looks at the great works of SDI and T3A ;)

I have had several people tell me that they don't like Revora, they think we are doing things wrong

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tell them to use the Feedback forum ;)
I love getting suggestions.

Godwin, You can't tell people to "shut the fuck up", becuase Revora has strong freedom of speach morals. I'm not allowed to say 'you can't tell people to "shut the fuck up"' because that would be against freedom of speach too :p
That paradox is cool :p

Comrade Jerkov, All your reactive posts are belong to me :p

#47 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 22 March 2005 - 09:10 PM

I'm going to disagree and reopen this.  Locking topics where arguments like this happens just causes them to spill over into other places.  I trust that both comrade_jerkov and Godwin are over 12 years old and can handle having a reasonable discussion again.  If not, it can be locked again.  And on the totalprime subject.  At the same time that he keeps talking down on Revora, I'm setting up his website for him.  Seems an interesting mix, no?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

TotalPrime became enthusiastic about Revora when we decided to officially support the Building SHP Competition V2.

[23:35:03] TotalPrime 1: Thanks for supporting the contest. :)
[23:35:10] Banshee: no problem :p
[23:35:23] TotalPrime 1: I now, officially love revora.
[23:35:26] TotalPrime 1: I used to hate it.
[23:35:52] Banshee: why did you used to hate it?
[23:36:08] TotalPrime 1: I just didnt like the atmosphere
[23:36:27] TotalPrime 1: It was to powerful, and the networks were
          better seperated, IMHO

[23:37:10] TotalPrime 1: I really liked the old CNC-Guild.
[23:37:33] Banshee: same here
[23:37:54] Banshee: but there are people trying to bring the Guild
          spirit back to Revora, don't worry
[23:38:02] TotalPrime 1: I know :p
[23:38:05] Banshee: at least, the mission is accomplished with the
          spam part :p
[23:38:20] TotalPrime 1: ;)

In short, he was fan from the old CnC Guild...
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#48 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 22 March 2005 - 09:28 PM

[23:37:10] TotalPrime 1: I really liked the old CNC-Guild.
[23:37:33] Banshee: same here
[23:37:54] Banshee: but there are people trying to bring the Guild
           spirit back to Revora, don't worry
[23:38:02] TotalPrime 1: I know :p
[23:38:05] Banshee: at least, the mission is accomplished with the
           spam part :p
[23:38:20] TotalPrime 1: ;)

In short, he was fan from the old CnC Guild...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Long live spam :p

What else did the guild do other than spam? Maybe thats why it was so appealing to someone like him, the spam heh.

#49 Hostile

Hostile

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 22 March 2005 - 09:28 PM

I have been defeated in locked forums combat. :p At least I hope it cooled things down. I've been to Fed Studios and they welcomed me nicely. I found them reasonable and mature.

It seems like a very small network. I'm pro growth myself.

But there is Komataguri, my evil nemesis. I hated him from Deezire now I can hate him on Fed Studios.

At least there it's neutral ground as neither of us are mods and he has already made an ass of himself countless times there.

#50 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 22 March 2005 - 09:53 PM

But there is Komataguri, my evil nemesis. I hated him from Deezire now I can hate him on Fed Studios.

At least there it's neutral ground as neither of us are mods and he has already made an ass of himself countless times there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah just signed up and he looks like a bit of an idiot. I think i remember him from Cannis'.

#51 Guest_ImmoMan_*

Guest_ImmoMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2005 - 11:30 PM

Didn't mind this thread but the name Komataguri sparked my interest.

Yes I think he's an idiot. Komataguri has been banned from Sleipstuff too, and Sleipnir hates him (for good reason). He closes threads at DeeZire for no reason at all. He has serious aggression problems. I've often seen him personally insult newcomers who just post a topic saying 'hi I'm new' and the likes. He just goes on bashing them for no reason at all. And then 90% of the victims just go 'WTF nice welcome that is'. And then he either bashes them further or tells them to stay on topic. And of all that, he's a MODERATOR there, so you put up with it or he locks threads. He also abuses his mod powers to edit peoples' posts into racist and sexist comments. He did it to me more than once, and then just denied it. And I've also seen him lock threads in response to the posts he edited himself! I've complained several times about it. But no one seems to listen. Someone else complained in public just now, and she had her complaint threads locked, by DeeZire himself. So as far as it goes with this I'm beginning to dislike DZ for his passiveness regarding this idiot.

#52 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 22 March 2005 - 11:53 PM

He has been a staff and global mod on TumSun a long time ago.
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#53 TankBuster

TankBuster

title available

• Members
  • 489 posts
  • Projects: Operation: I need a Job
  •  Battlestar Galatica 2.0 :D

Posted 23 March 2005 - 12:47 AM

I dont see why some of you think this... :p

Directly from Marsh.
[19:46:44:Tuesday:22] I don't know how to make this more clear... this is a brand new Federation Studios. There are similar staff members but we have a different goal and different direction. We're not here to gobble up projects and be a cookie cutter mod host, and we're not here to setup another modding support forum. We're developing mods, games, and other projects that people are free to enjoy. Projects that join Federation Studios work for Federation Studios, they are not hosted by us. We leave that to sites like Revora who are more about providing space for people to do their things, we're about having a centralized studio to create projects. People who visit Federation Studios' site and forums do so to learn and talk about FS mods and projects, nothing else. We will need the support of Revora and other networks like it for their editing support forums, and other services, and we look forward to working with them in the future.

Old Fed Net gone. Welcome to the New FedNet. They all changed

Edited by TankBuster, 23 March 2005 - 12:54 AM.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

-Napoleon Bonaparte

Posted Image

Posted Image

#54 Godwin

Godwin

title available

• Hosted
  • 491 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 01:35 PM

Koma AKA BOB has always been around Fednet, long history...
Posted Image

#55 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 01:47 PM

Same as Sleip's. I remember not many people liking his uncouth attitude there, too...

I don't think I'll reg with FedNET. It'll be another of those places that I forget to go to, like Sleips... ;)

#56 theliberator

theliberator

Octoberfest :) Oans, zwoa, gsuffa

• Project Team
  • 533 posts
  • Projects:Rise of the Reds

Posted 26 March 2005 - 11:29 AM

If Koma is FedNet staff, then I won't register there for sure.

He's an insult to the modding community and I don't understand how Dee could be so blindseyed to make this fool a moderator.
And as it seems he managed to cut the count of new posts at Dee's down to a minimum (and still Dee seems to be totally uninterested :huh: ).

#57 BlckWyerve

BlckWyerve

The end of Tech civilization

• Project Team
  • 339 posts
  • Projects:Project? What Project? >_>
  •  Inside Looking Out

Posted 26 March 2005 - 04:32 PM

Yeah, it's really dead. I hate going there because of how blatently biased DZ is. How he lets that little shit get away with the stuff he says is beyond me.

#58 L'Chaim

L'Chaim

Yeah, I'm still alive)))

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • Projects:Tiberium Odysee, First Rain

Posted 29 March 2005 - 08:43 PM

I suggest you all guys better stay proactive and not to give a fuck about any Komas, Homas, etc... There are a lot of people in the community whom I hate, I'm just trying to react less or not to react at all. In the internet it is much easier than in life. I dont like to shit somebody even if he insult me, cuz I dunno who is he in realty, maybe a psycho?

CJ - please, dont be a match which lights up and burns down very fast. After all posting is not talking, you can always think about your message before posting and even edit after.

Edited by L'Chaim, 29 March 2005 - 08:44 PM.

aka Jah
Bloodlusty? Have fun! ApocRacer v1.1

#59 Hostile

Hostile

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 29 March 2005 - 08:46 PM

Well, that concludes our program on positive thinking. We hope you enjoyed our program.

#60 L'Chaim

L'Chaim

Yeah, I'm still alive)))

• Members
  • 461 posts
  • Projects:Tiberium Odysee, First Rain

Posted 29 March 2005 - 08:52 PM

I am serious. I already said what I wanted to say.
aka Jah
Bloodlusty? Have fun! ApocRacer v1.1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users