#141 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 13 May 2005 - 03:56 PM

Greed counters that, if you educate people correctly it can be sorted by a large majority of people realising life is not what it seems. Greed or poverty is usually the main cause of crime. So remove it and you would cut crime by a whole, that way the system will work better and people will be better off and more happen.

I'm not just going to accept society as it is, that would lead to ignorance and defeat. Society can be different, it just means people have to work to change it and have to stop giving up when they think the powers of above can always squash them. If hitler accept society in germany as it was, or lenin in russia, neither nazi germany or soviet russia would have existed. I know thats not a good example but thinks can be changed AG. Your christian. Doesn't the bible say: "With faith anything is possible" or something along those lines. Have faith, its possible we will realise things can be changed and change them before its too late for many of us.

#142 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 16 May 2005 - 12:00 PM

yeah but this planet is kinda doomed anyhow, the bible talks about how near the end humans will simply lust for carnal desires, never finding more

I'm dillusioned by society and ideals.

Also society changing radicals can't survive in todays world, we are sheep to the slaughter, bled and fatten by popular culture and its approach towards society.

Edited by Allied General, 16 May 2005 - 12:02 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users