#22 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 21 March 2005 - 10:09 AM

Sadly not. A new internal beta is going out later this week, I believe. But I don't think it's public...

#23 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm, Project Phantom
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 21 March 2005 - 11:16 AM

true it aint public but is the last internal version 1.91 (proper this time)..for the last internal tests and fixes...

current state is very stable but few things design is being rethought especially nexus zephyr drone so ash dont post a pic of it as subject to change in size and weapon along turret...

oh and if you do maps for the mod or want to, start posting away... ;)

oh2, if feel like doing RS ad banners get in touch (for the release you know) :cool:
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
The only written law in a C&C game I ever saw is please Mr.Developer make it fun and give me a lot of **** to explode, o and don't you ever get another soul to play Kane but Joe Kucan. Aside from those two rules, all bets are off =) hehe
-APOC

#24 Lee

Lee

title available

• Division Leaders
  • 2,313 posts
  • Projects:Life
  • Division:Art & Design
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 21 March 2005 - 11:19 AM

i do maps ;)

and im doing them for the mod

Posted Image

Posted Image

#25 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 03:22 PM

current state is very stable but few things design is being rethought especially nexus zephyr drone so ash dont post a pic of it as subject to change in size and weapon along turret...

Roger that. Any other units I shouldn't post?

#26 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 21 March 2005 - 03:46 PM

drain drone..as I changed its size to bigger..but otherwise look on it is same...

I don't think there is other things.. ;)
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
The only written law in a C&C game I ever saw is please Mr.Developer make it fun and give me a lot of **** to explode, o and don't you ever get another soul to play Kane but Joe Kucan. Aside from those two rules, all bets are off =) hehe
-APOC

#27 Natus

Natus

i maid a telescope with my smarties toob

• Project Team
  • 2,005 posts
  • Projects:Ex mapper, GCII Fanatic and sound tech.
  •  "Go fudge yourself you smarmy overly-camp handsome barstard" - Neil Faz

Posted 21 March 2005 - 04:45 PM

I still am not keen on the Anti infantry defence for the Freedom forces. I would love to see Mads or Elites pre release sentry gun on it instead... but thats just me ;)
Natus 3.4

Corrupt program now requires constant reboots and does not function at all in majority of instances. Designed with a web browser component to replace AOL, it has exceeded our expectations by being more crashy and unreliable and with worse tech support. We didn't think it was physically possible! A general product recall is advised; when it does function it seems to require background processes Girl 0.1Beta to stave off further crashes. Will someone PLEASE remove that code, and insert Backbone 1.9 in its place? That's assuming we even bother to continue this prog.

#28 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 21 March 2005 - 05:02 PM

no, since point of this mod is go away from normal game and that includes sentry gun, so to replace sentry gun with sentry gun but different look is kinda pointless?

granted its good for my yr:warzone as it aims on improving the original game but in this my goals are different, of course any who want to help are welcome to do so, so while not so good perhaps atleast it is different. ;)
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
-APOC

#29 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 09:54 AM

I think Retaliation uses it too... Spidey's old mod was going to use it but I think that fell by the wayside a bit.

#30 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 22 March 2005 - 04:16 PM

and I think genobreaker was using it on one of his mods, which one, i forgot :p
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
-APOC

#31 Lee

Lee

title available

• Division Leaders
  • 2,313 posts
  • Projects:Life
  • Division:Art & Design
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 22 March 2005 - 04:29 PM

cnc exile

Posted Image

Posted Image

#32 Scorpion

Scorpion
  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 04:34 AM

I don't know ne mods that are new or cool, (only a few) for RA2YR, but Apollo plz at least give us a sample, plz ok, i've been waiting for this mod for over my entire life now so plz if your not sure when your gonna release the mod then plz give us a itty bitty sample of the mod, plz :p
Posted Image
Posted Image

#33 genobreaker

genobreaker

Infantry General

• Hosted
  • 1,223 posts
  • Projects:Yuri's Revenge: Zero Hour
  •  Revorian Loyalist - 10th

Posted 23 March 2005 - 07:26 AM

heared my name and company

yes, i used one of those,but i change the turret a little
Become the Ultimate General - Mod Demo is Available!
Posted Image
Prepare your weapons technology against the worlds most powerful generals.
FREEDOM STUDIOS: http://www.freedomstudios.net

#34 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 23 March 2005 - 08:26 AM

I don't know ne mods that are new or cool, (only a few) for RA2YR, but Apollo plz at least give us a sample, plz ok, i've been waiting for this mod for over my entire life now so plz if your not sure when your gonna release the mod then plz give us a itty bitty sample of the mod, plz :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Entire life ;) ...what would sample in your idea be? a limited playable demo of mod or video file showing games with the mod?

I hate delaying it too but been so busy...cjerkov would know...anyway I'm working to get beta (public) out by the 27th, unfortunately with lesser feats than I planned due to some people disappearing in these crucial times..I'm mostly now trying get one infantry shp for the mod...i see it as crucial so release has been off due to it mainly..other concerns are replacement art concerns but I'll have them done in later versions or so i hope :p
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
-APOC

#35 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 10:13 AM

What Apollo means is that the public release we are all waiting like salivating dogs over is delayed not because of his own slowness. Far from it, despite the fact his time is much more limited lately due to major exams and stuff coming up, he's still making all the progress he can.

There are a few things he's waiting for. More specifically, a few infantry SHPs that were promised him, and he doesn't really want to release without that unit to complete. In case you're wondering, I believe it to be a NEXUS infantry unit.

#36 Scorpion

Scorpion
  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 23 March 2005 - 03:11 PM

I understand but it's just this mod seems to be the newest and coolest to RA2YR, ok srry, LOL :sad:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#37 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 23 March 2005 - 05:27 PM

well thanks for that view, while in fact mod has been in making for over a year and alot of changes happened until it turned to this form during the history. :sad:
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
-APOC

#38 Kazyumi

Kazyumi

We Shall Purify

• Members
  • 2,156 posts
  • Projects:Making a master plan to destroy the consumerist society.
  •  Revora's Local Forum Whore

Posted 23 March 2005 - 05:50 PM

Yeh, but in the end I think its all worth it :sad:

Lurking moar since 2004 2003!

#39 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 10:41 AM

I agree.

I dunno if many remember, the current three sides were originally planned to go alongside the normal Yuri's Revenge sides.

Many AI issues, MCV issues, and also technology crossover/design issues forced Apollo to tone down the numbers, and now we have just the three New sides :dry: I like it this way.

Keep checking the screenies section. I'll keep posting as I do them.

Oh, and Hooligan, a challenge for ya when you get a computer that can play: Beat 5 AIs :sad:

#40 Scorpion

Scorpion
  • Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 03:41 PM

so on the 27th can u release it plz for evry1 that has been waiting for the mod ok, Apollo :huh:
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users