3 replies to this topic

#1 n00bie51

n00bie51

title available

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Projects:breathing, eating, blinking, and sleeping

Posted 19 March 2005 - 10:35 PM

I downloaded the Zero Hour Blitzkrieg II mod and patch installer, and at first, it worked fine (this was with version 1.03, btw). But later on I uninstalled it, and when I saw the Blitzkrieg movie at the Derelict site, I wanted to play it again. But now, it doesn't work!

I currently have Zero Hour with version 1.02 installed. (I don't install the 1.03 patch because it gives me some really bad bugs.) There are no custom files in my Program files/EA Games/Command & Conquer Zero Hour folder. (Except for one empty folder.)

Someone please help me, when I install version .35, I install .38, and when I start the launcher, I receive the following message:

ERROR 1B Please reinstall, there are some Corrupt/Missing files.

When I start the game without the mod, it works fine. Could someone please help me with this problem?

Edited by n00bie51, 19 March 2005 - 10:37 PM.

#2 Stino

Stino

AKA Stink_o

• Hosted
  • 1,421 posts
  • Projects:Blitzkrieg II:The Finest Hour (BlitzII:TFH)
  •  Doer of Things

Posted 20 March 2005 - 10:41 PM

Did you install it on a "fresh" zero hour? meaning you don't have any other mods installed.
Posted Image

#3 n00bie51

n00bie51

title available

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • Projects:breathing, eating, blinking, and sleeping

Posted 21 March 2005 - 10:42 PM

Yes, but I think I will uninstall it and reinstall.

EDIT: I have uninstalled it. But something I just realized is that the first time I installed the Blitzkrieg mod, when it worked, was that when I used the uninstall feature for the Blitzrkieg mod, the Blitzkrieg shellmap picture was still there, and the menu interface was there and everything, so it didn't uninstall every single file when I uninstalled it, so I had to uninstall Zero Hour itself. ;) Could anybody help me with this problem?

Edited by n00bie51, 21 March 2005 - 11:44 PM.

#4 southsidediablo

southsidediablo

ChaChe Rodriguez!

• Project Team
  • 748 posts
  • Projects:V|GO, Apocalypse, The Mullet

Posted 29 March 2005 - 11:19 PM

after you uninstall Blitzrkieg2, you have to go to your main genarls directory and delete everything that "Blitz" in front of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users