46 replies to this topic

#41 ComradeJ

ComradeJ

Comrade Jamgee

• Project Team
  • 2,067 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert: ReGeneration

Posted 02 April 2005 - 10:39 PM

You're overrating yourself. Your stuff be may be relatively nice at times, but recreating pre-release stuff isn't awfully hard.
You cannot compare pissing to thinking
- SoulReaver

#42 Legion

Legion

AHL2mod Admin

• Banned
  • 1,225 posts
  • Projects:HL2 Community Hub
  •  There should be PINK text. :D

Posted 02 April 2005 - 10:42 PM

No, delete. I really would not like anyone inspired by the dipshit attitude these losers have.
Posted Image
Made all my userbars myself :D

#43 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 02 April 2005 - 10:46 PM

Inspired? Wha? :p

Edited by Fenring, 02 April 2005 - 10:46 PM.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#44 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts
  • Division:Ex - Network Leader

Posted 02 April 2005 - 10:50 PM

End of subject, folks.

Lalala. In first place, you do not have the power to say that.

but my work is MUCH better then the shit some of you (Not naming anyone) losers create.

Who fucking cares anyway? Specially when you say things like this...
http://www.sleipnirs...=1643&start=235

You know that, after saying that, you have no moral authority at all to talk about your work. As much as you dream of it, you aint shit, nor anywhere near God, if he even actually existed, which isnt the point in discussion. From my point of view, you are an underaged, self-overrated, inmature fucktard, because even if repeatedly many have suggested you to show respect towards others (specially newbies), you just didnt hear at all, and continue with your practises.

So, moron, you aint gaining any respect from me.

On top of that, you ripped: http://www.sleipnirs...t=8833&start=49

Maybe others now hold different thoughts regarding this, and act depending on how its more benefitious to themselves. I dont, and many here dont either. So you gain negative respect by now.

Ah, and i forgot, someone bring ZombyDragon here...to talk about that MSN conversation he and you had, because of which he posted a file called thief.zip on SS, with a conversation log inside...anybody remember?

It was a good descision to put TUR as the 3rd admin

Its your site. But you did put a known ripper, and liar (http://www.cncguild.net/ttd) in power, so you get double negative respect from me now.

Two faced ya call me?

Well...

In my *humble* oppinion, FedNet should be as it was. All we have right now is that blasted revora, and that is getting on my nerves. There should be more options! We shouldnt be confined to that damn place!

I wonder who said that and FedNet, and then became so gladly happy with us after we supported your, oops, i mean his, competition...

I could go on forever.

So, ill make it short.

Posted Image

Margret Thatcher - Fenring's the one for me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#45 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 02 April 2005 - 10:57 PM

And I thought we had matured users in this forum. Let's stop here, because it's getting too personal.
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#46 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 03 April 2005 - 08:37 AM

Ill bet you jackasses didnt think Id see this, huh? Nah, im not he fool you take me as. Certainly not.

Its not called the Battle room for nothing. :)

It was a good descision to put TUR as the 3rd admin, I am quite happy with my descision there. Same with B|ak. He's fucking brilliant.

You don't want to get doing that, seriously BP, hes a loser. Me and arg laughed at that topic because he has no clue what hes talking about, get a new "expert." Cabal knows more than him dude, trust me.

Now look, people. I ahve initiated an IP ban for all those who started the war. If any of this happens again, believe me, I WILL take action.

1. It wasn't anyway relate to revora.
2. We don't care
3. They don't care
4. There is no action to take. If it happens again ban them and don't spam up our board with this "i have t3h pow3r" crap.

Two faced ya call me? You people are much worse then me at times. The strange thing is, you act as if PrimeNet is actually a network.... that's the sad thing. Look, people. I may not release anything to the public, but my work is MUCH better then the shit some of you (Not naming anyone) losers create. I am infuriated that fellow modders would have the NERVE to pull something like that assault on my forum.

You bring it upon yourself with that attitude. Why are you posting here, speak to the culprits on MSN, you obviously know who they are. The community is not about "better" modders or being the "best" modder its about making mods for people to play, stop acting like a jackass. I mean with TUR in your ranks you cannot expect anyone to take you seriously.

End of subject, folks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

TUR tried using that same tactic back at the guild to get respect. Doesn't work kid.

I agree with arg, STFU. Now we we can say End of subject, folks because I have t3h pow3r. :rolleyes:

#47 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts
  • Division:Ex - Network Leader

Posted 03 April 2005 - 02:52 PM

Ill refresh Toms memory with precisely where we saw the same attitude...

Posted Image

Margret Thatcher - Fenring's the one for me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users