And on today's mod hater of the week: ACK!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
186 replies to this topic

#121 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 14 April 2005 - 11:18 PM

Oh dear God ACK... Just once in your miserable life STOP POSTING. If you just SHUT UP now and then, we'd hate you less.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#122 Guest_ImmoMan_*

Guest_ImmoMan_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2005 - 11:36 PM

I moved the thread because you weren't doing what you were invited to our forums for. Which was to discuss a solution to this flame war. But you only continued the flaming, so the thread had lost its purpose.

#123 Aircraftkiller

Aircraftkiller
  • Banned
  • 124 posts
  •  Banned

Posted 15 April 2005 - 12:11 AM

Well excuse me there, I would have been a bit more compromising had your thread not been intended to be a shitfest the entire time so you'd have me to blame when it got worse than it already was. You knew that you would incite negative reactions from people for making something like this, and you were hoping I'd come so you would have a scapegoat for your actions.

Fucking coward, it's the Internet, there is no reason to pretend you're doing anything but what you intend to do.

Fenring, try finding a way to speak for yourself and learn how to stop hating people over the Internet.

#124 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 15 April 2005 - 12:35 AM

Well excuse me there, I would have been a bit more compromising had your thread not been intended to be a shitfest the entire time so you'd have me to blame when it got worse than it already was. You knew that you would incite negative reactions from people for making something like this, and you were hoping I'd come so you would have a scapegoat for your actions.

Fucking coward, it's the Internet, there is no reason to pretend you're doing anything but what you intend to do.

Fenring, try finding a way to speak for yourself and learn how to stop hating people over the Internet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And the way you have to comment on everything Regen does, pointing out what you think is every little flaw in such a way that is offensive isn't? I've never once see you say anything even remotely positive about anything. Saying something nice now and then will NOT kill you, and might make people actually consider it worth it to have a reasonable conversation.
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#125 Aircraftkiller

Aircraftkiller
  • Banned
  • 124 posts
  •  Banned

Posted 15 April 2005 - 12:44 AM

Perhaps you should try looking, my signature for deviantART shows otherwise. But I suppose you only see what you want to see.

#126 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 12:47 AM

Perhaps you should try looking, my signature for deviantART shows otherwise. But I suppose you only see what you want to see.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I only see what I have any interest in. deviantART doesn't interest me, I don't see it. I've only seen your actions around the C&C community.
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

#127 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 15 April 2005 - 01:40 AM

And blah blah blah...

I agree with Chronojam here, except for the word "GOOD" in the caps part.

The consensus here seems to be "ACK GIVES SUGGESTIONS AND GOOD CRITICISM BUT IS A MEAN PRICK!".. so what I'd like to suggest, is that you tolerate him being a prick as much as you can, and try to consider the implications of the changes he suggests regardless. If you don't like anything past the first paragraph, stop reading it and just look at the first paragraph. I'm not trying to claim the guy's some infallible king of everything, but it's stupid to let yourselves get so mad over so little... it'd be less of a problem if you just thought in your mind "He's an idiot, but he's right about the design of this thing here" and just went on like that. You let him instill in you all these emotions of rage, and you all gather here, get in a mob mentality (save for a bunch of people who kept their reason) and start flaming away.

In short, if you don't like his comments, ignore them. Simple as that. Period. You guys are being too much repetitive and fight for nothing. Keep this way and it won't take any of you anywhere. Just my $.02.
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#128 Aircraftkiller

Aircraftkiller
  • Banned
  • 124 posts
  •  Banned

Posted 15 April 2005 - 05:53 AM

I'm already where I want to be. :-) You ought to be more worried about the rest of these characters... In five years I've seen many people like them, and they always move on somewhere else when it gets too difficult for them.

#129 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 05:59 AM

People come, people go, but ACK never changes.
Posted Image

#130 Az3r^

Az3r^

Resident Fan Boy/Tester

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Nothing Atm .
  •  Oldbie Slacker since August 03

Posted 15 April 2005 - 08:48 AM

sigh this is leading no where tbh
Quotes :
Paradox @ Ali - "And what the fuck would you know? Ever been? Oh no, sorry, your map says 'HERE BE DRAGONS' anywhere outside of your rock"

#131 ComradeJ

ComradeJ

Comrade Jamgee

• Project Team
  • 2,067 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert: ReGeneration

Posted 15 April 2005 - 11:03 AM

Ok, how about this: AircraftKiller shouldn't post how Red Alert was, because ReGen doesn't care about that. In return ReGen would end this constant flaming.
You cannot compare pissing to thinking
- SoulReaver

#132 Aircraftkiller

Aircraftkiller
  • Banned
  • 124 posts
  •  Banned

Posted 15 April 2005 - 05:48 PM

How about "I'll say what I want, and you can deal with it"?

#133 Beowulf

Beowulf

Shipgirl

• Advisors
  • 7,219 posts
  •  Azur Lane Fangirl

Posted 15 April 2005 - 06:00 PM

That's the whole problem. If your head wasn't so far up your own ass, you might have figured that out on your own. ;)

Also, I speak for myself.

NZ.org | BBPCG
Discord: The Astronomer#1314
Steam

#134 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 15 April 2005 - 06:36 PM

sigh this is leading no where tbh

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats apparent from post one. Where did you expect it would lead an agreement?

ACK obvious will not agree to any of this crap, why waste time arguing it, imo theres nothing to really be argued. I find the most effect way of winning an argument is to ignore it, just as banshee said. If theres no response to an attack whether thats seen as ACK or ACK sees it as any of you guys then you've already won because you didn't give the attacker what they wanted. Wanna guess where i learnt that from? Yes i learnt that from internet feuding too, lol.

Fighting on the Internet is pointless. I agree in some ways it can be amusing, i found it extremely amusing arguing with TUR and G10 but arguing is always the wrong way to go around thing really... It only causes more conflict and pointless arguments in the future... Learnt that from the same place as above too ;)

#135 FK47

FK47

o____0;

• Members
  • 512 posts

Posted 15 April 2005 - 06:43 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...Or you shut the hell up and hundreds of others are happier for it?

#136 ComradeJ

ComradeJ

Comrade Jamgee

• Project Team
  • 2,067 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert: ReGeneration

Posted 15 April 2005 - 06:59 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tell that to the guy who dumbfucked me at the APB forums for saying what I wanted to say... Oh wait! That was you!
You cannot compare pissing to thinking
- SoulReaver

#137 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 15 April 2005 - 07:00 PM

... nvm. My post was more of a *stop the fucking arguing* post... but oh well, continue now children ;)

#138 blackhand456

blackhand456

I'm taking a break!!

• Project Team
  • 153 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 01:18 AM

Aircraftkiller your just as I remember you. Welcome to the Revora Community :rolleyes:

#139 Silent_Killa

Silent_Killa

Village Idiot

• Project Team
  • 790 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 11:07 PM

well, for starters, I see the entire beggining of this thread as pointless flameing of ACK...

all I see in this thread are a bunch of hypocrits on both sides who need to learn to act their age, and honestly, I expected better
My political compass
Economic Left/Right: 6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.64

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -Sigmund Freud
"Laws: We know what they are, and what they are worth! They are spider webs for the rich and mighty, steel chains for the poor and weak, fishing nets in the hands of the government." -Pierre Joseph Proudhon
"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm." -George Orwell

#140 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 11:50 PM

Aircraftkiller your just as I remember you. Welcome to the Revora Community :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same. Now it's been a while since the Battle Room had such a busy thread.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users