-- Pendaelose Patch --

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Elvewyn

Elvewyn
  • New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2005 - 03:07 PM

Yo, i'm new around this "bands" and i read almost all the board about contra... so... i noticed that Pendaelose needed a server and if he wants another i can host it to download his patch... well... still need it? if you need it post here plz and send me the patch... i'l put it online...

{Edit} -=- Your link doesn't work, i tried to leave the pass blank it just goes back to the menu... in case of FTP Commander it says plz insert password ... -=- {Edit}

Edited by Elvewyn, 16 April 2005 - 04:57 PM.

#2 Guest_matador_*

Guest_matador_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2005 - 07:09 AM

http://rapidshare.de...ra-Fix.rar.html :)

#3 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 18 April 2005 - 02:05 AM

I wouldn't complain if it was on the internet in more than one place, but right now its on rapidshare (the link above). The FTP link is an old link. I guess I should Delete it compleatly, but the new link is editted in just above it, and listed again in the same thread farther down.

Just the same, I appreciate the response. I've loved that people in the forums help out the way they do.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users