Screenshots Galore!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Stino

Stino

AKA Stink_o

• Hosted
  • 1,421 posts
  • Projects:Blitzkrieg II:The Finest Hour (BlitzII:TFH)
  •  Doer of Things

Posted 17 April 2005 - 07:42 PM

Here's a news post I've wanted to make for a good long time now! As 2.5 grows ever closer I'm able to start showing off a lot of the new eye candy you've all been seeing renders of in combat, as well as several treats you haven’t seen yet. But, before I start pimping the wares, I'd like to mention that TopKnot has been crucial to making R2.5 the astounding visual update it's becoming. Without his unwavering time and dedication, 80% of these model updates wouldn't be possible. If you pass him on a lonely thread some evening, give him some thanks. He deserves it.

Now, onto the good stuff eh?

Up first is the Battle for Moscow pitting Mother Russia against the fascist invaders. The battle rapidly escalated from infantry combat in the city to medium tank clashes to apocalyptic battles between heavy tanks and close support aircraft. The Russians tried flanking attacks, but German heavy tanks were usually on hand to crush the strikes. Several new Russian units make an impact on the battle, including upgraded T-34 mod 42 medium tanks, new Katyusha missile trucks, and IL-4 heavy bombers. The battle raged until the German forces were mostly exhausted, at which point the Russians were able to drive the invaders from the grand city in a show of patriotic vigor. Photos of the battle taken from a Pe-2 reconnaissance plane follow.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

In the coming days I'll be posting more screenshots of other sides in action, so stay tuned!
Posted Image

#2 Indigo

Indigo

Firestarter

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 17 April 2005 - 11:11 PM

Will Mithril be still working for the AI? Because last time I heard, RVMech went out of the Blitz team, so I guess Mithril will be taking his place as AI coder in Blitz:TFH?

#3 Stino

Stino

AKA Stink_o

• Hosted
  • 1,421 posts
  • Projects:Blitzkrieg II:The Finest Hour (BlitzII:TFH)
  •  Doer of Things

Posted 18 April 2005 - 05:46 AM

Mithril is gone :(

http://sdi.game-mod.net ....
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users