#1 Detail

Detail

King Detail

• Hosted
  • 7,767 posts
  • Projects:Dayvi.com
  •  Blu Spy

Posted 27 January 2004 - 03:59 PM

I was thinking about having some collective C&C forums.
Instead of having a general C&C forum inside the C&C Central forum and a Generals editing forum inside the GenDev forum, there would be 1 forum with a bunch of C&C sub-forums within it.

I'm not sure if this would be good or bad.
These forums might sit un-used. Thay might give Central and GenDev forum less users. Thay might be great.

#2 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 28 January 2004 - 02:39 AM

I think they seem to work fine now. If we did move them, we'd need to keep all of the content with them. It could work, but the current system seems fine.
:blinky:
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#3 the_kid

the_kid

L337 Pwnerer of N00bs

• Project Team
  • 1,734 posts
  • Projects:freelancing between what interests me
  •  + TRIPLEhelix

Posted 28 January 2004 - 04:08 AM

I don't think its a good idea... C&C Central is a bit dead at the moment, but I should have some stuff ready for tomarrow (I'm becoming a mirror for a mod beta, and its taking all my time online to download/upload it). I also have been working on a zh map, and been trying to skin that dammed model I made not to long ago... I also have some official maps I should put up for download tomarrow or the next day. So content will still be comming in for C&C Central, just a bit slower, and I wrote about half the interview with C&C Reloaded, so I'll have to send it to fs-21 when it is finished.

#4 Detail

Detail

King Detail

• Hosted
  • 7,767 posts
  • Projects:Dayvi.com
  •  Blu Spy

Posted 28 January 2004 - 09:50 AM

Your sites performance has no visable effect on your forum. Your sites popular, but your forum is not.

I'll leave it as it is for now.

#5 the_kid

the_kid

L337 Pwnerer of N00bs

• Project Team
  • 1,734 posts
  • Projects:freelancing between what interests me
  •  + TRIPLEhelix

Posted 29 January 2004 - 04:56 AM

yes, my forum is not as popular as I would like it to be... yet when I finish the damned skin it may become more popular... I've had people tell me to get a forum just for myself, and I keep telling them I'm fine where I am, so when this forum skin is done, they will hopefully change their minds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users