#22 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 01 February 2004 - 02:45 AM

Should I go find some pictures of what Saddam did to his people? There are always casualties in war. Sometimes things have to get worse, before they get better.
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#23 LT. DOWNSLAYER

LT. DOWNSLAYER
  • New Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 February 2004 - 03:22 AM

im sure ive seen em already.. :blinky:

#24 Opals25

Opals25

Aiee!

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Projects:Being a dick.

Posted 01 February 2004 - 04:37 AM

<_< Site seems biased to me. WHere are the pictures of people cheering for the removal of Saddam, the pictures of the people holding pro American parades, the pictures of the people destroying Saddams momuments. Theres just as many people happy about it as there are angry and displeased about it.

#25 tanka

tanka

title available

• Project Team
  • 431 posts

Posted 01 February 2004 - 08:02 AM

Yes, and most of the people in Iraq who are displeased with the Americans, have a valid reason. They have lost loved ones, or being injured by Americans. More valid than your 'I want to fit in with my rebellious college friends' reason.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#26 Opals25

Opals25

Aiee!

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 01 February 2004 - 07:34 PM

Why don't they show it on the media, because some of us like to eat, and we don't want to have to watch somebody with half a face, while trying to get the news. I for one usually am eating dinner when watching the news, and thats the last thing I want to see while easting.

More valid than your 'I want to fit in with my rebellious college friends' reason.

College friends? Looks like theres more then just "colege kids" there, more like people from every age group that lived there. Not to mention, Saddam did more to them did America did in the war.

#27 Opals25

Opals25

Aiee!

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 05:10 PM

I am just curious? Just because its a fairly professinoal looking website, and had a domain name, your trusting it? I can put anything on the web. I can go make a website about how I have secret info about Russias plot on taking over the world within one year. I can also buy a nice domain name, like alltherehidingfromyou.com. Just because I made it doesn't make it true, just because they made it doesn't make it true, and if the president is hiding all of this from us anyways, how do they get it?

#28 LT. DOWNSLAYER

LT. DOWNSLAYER
  • New Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 05:47 PM

no, just pointing it out to people. if there is someone out there who has seen it on the news or something they will explain too.. im just sending out info. whether its real or false dont know. just looking to see if people are seeing this over in england.. :)
the site has been up for years..not all of what they have i have believed...but about 90% of it has been whats going on in the world they are just reporting it..reporting what the american govt. and british govt. would love to have not shown or told for obvious reasons.. :blinky:

#29 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2004 - 02:10 PM

what it was saying in general is that those guys gave the draft for nazism...bush sr and harriman...that is just something i found and posted..now, bush sr. stated numerous times of the NEW WORLD ORDER that the UNITED NATIONS is trying to create..and to achieve that order the world must bow down to one. and looking at history shows that the u.n. is where the one world govt. will be...
nazism,communism,etc..all just precursors to the future woeld.. :blinky:

#30 LT. DOWNSLAYER

LT. DOWNSLAYER
  • New Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 04:24 AM

o and when mtv was cool back in the 1980s there was show called....THE YOUNG ONES.....that show was freakin funny.... :blinky: :)

#31 Guest_Vince_*

Guest_Vince_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2004 - 04:38 PM

The young ones rule !
Neil was the most funny dude.
:blinky:

#32 MuDsHoVeLeR

MuDsHoVeLeR

title available

• Project Team
  • 350 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 04:45 PM

Ok, I've taken a deep breath, supressed all emotion, and now I'll tell you how I feel-- objectively.

and the world is starting to see it to wether you american patriots want to believe it or not.

To start, did you just use the word 'patriot' as a derogatory term? I believe a patriot, according to Webster's dictionary (note: NOT propoganda) is 'one who loves his or her country and supports its authority and interests '. It is these patriots, these people who care so much about America and it's ideals, that give you the freedom to write these words. I know you won't argue against that, and that you never made that point, I just figured I'd remind you that you're allowed to say all these without fear of having your house raided and family imprisoned, as would be the case under a far less successful government than ours (dictatorships throughout history come to mind, not 'ours'). Men and women serve in the military, putting their lives on the line every day, to preserve our freedoms, protect our nations, ensure our security... so that people such as you can be unappreciative of their hard work.

mate all it takes is for russai, china and inda to rebal and your fu*ked. thats the truth.

Believe it or not, Russia has little to no military influence on world politics at the moment. They could cause some trouble here or there, but since the end of the Cold War, they've lacked the true ground capabilities to overthrow a world-power (namely, the US-- but also Britain, France, etc.) India does have massive armies and could actually take over China with support from Thailand and a few other countries in southeastern Asia. But notice what you said... you stated that it would take all three of those to rebel for 'us' to be in trouble. The problem here is conflict of interests. All three of those nations (esp. China and Russia) would desire to come out on top. There were be squabbling between the three, and they would turn against each other before working together for a common goal. It would be impossible for them to form some 'triumverate' of nations to rule, and each would be sickened by the idea of one of the other nations having greater power. It simply would not happen.

and now john kerry,another skull and bones like bush, wants the presidency...so, even if bush loses we still have skull and bones in the white house..!

Forgive me for jumping around here, but I'm just trying to cover the things I felt strongest about. You realize you just contradicted yourself horribly here correct, Downslayer? You rant about Bush's dictatorship, but then you go and admit that if not this January, then the one 4 years from that, our nation will see a new president enter office. Not by force, rebellion, or revolution-- but by election. Bush will step-down without a fight. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but dictatorships do not have terms, do they? They don't rule for a certain number of years, doing dictator things as you would like to think (spreading lies, hate, corruption and greed, yay!), and then simply forfeit their powers (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, which I have no doubt you will). Our Presidents can serve a maximum of 2 consecutive terms, and then are prohibited from running again, thus preventing a ruthless and unpopular dictator ruling for more than 4 years (that's a maximum, Congress can impeach and then remove the president, by the way). And have you forgotten how our nation is run? We have a system of checks and balances to ensure that no one branch of government becomes more powerful than another. The President can (and has) vetoe acts of congress, but congress can (and has) overrule these vetoes. The Supreme Court can (and has) turn around and declare an act of Congress unconsitutional. Consulting the dictionary again (note: STILL not propoganda), a dictator is a 'person granted absolute emergency power' (as in the case of Rome--know your history-- or is 'one holding complete autocratic control c : one ruling absolutely and often oppressively'. Now lets look at the word autocrat. Using greek roots, we know that the root auto- means self. The suffic -crat comes from -cracy, or a form of government. This would mean that autocracy is a government ruled by the self, with the self being one figure who has unlimited power (look it up.) We, however, are in a democracy, or, a government for the people (i.e. constituents). WHERE, are those two things the same (besides having 'cracy' on the end), or even similar.

And on a completely new train of thought... if you're convinced that Bush is a dictator... I'm curious how long you've felt this has been going on-- the dictatorship of America, that is. With whom did it start? Washington? Jackson? Grant? Reagan? Jesus? Where is the point that our nation stopped becoming the most successful democracy in the world, to being the horrible dictatorship that it is today. Really.

I've got more, especially about the government's role in the media, but my hand is tired.

#33 Guest_BOCK BOOK? BOOK? BOCK?_*

Guest_BOCK BOOK? BOOK? BOCK?_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2004 - 09:11 PM

"it is further evidenced by the noted historian, Eustace Mullins, in his bock THE WORLD ORDER."

"in his bock THE WORLD ORDER."

"in his bock"

"bock"

BOCK.

bock:

n : strong dark beer brewed in the fall and aged through the winter for spring consumption [syn: bock beer]

Thats right folks. If there was one factor that illustrated the United States contributed to the Nazi uprise, it was Eustace Mullins, in his BOCK THE WORLD ORDER. MAN THAT BOCK IS GOOD!!! You know, the genocide started in the spring! about when the brew is aged! NO WAY THIS IS COINCIDENCE. IT MUST BE CONSPIRACY. whenever i go out to start a conspiracy or fund terrorists and genocide, i always have bottles of THE WORLD ORDER on hand. Nazies gotta drink too you know.

"LT DOWNSLAYER....LETS TAKE THIS DAMN HILL!!"
"WE WILL SON, WE WILL....first i need some WORLD ORDER."
(glass 7.95, bottles 19.99 available at your local ABC)

next time you go trashing the U.S. why dont you use spell check. that way you will be stating concise, clear discussion and not promoting alchohol, drunkard.

a lot of people in this forum have spent way to much
time on ABOVETOPSECRET.COM

(sorry if this has absolutely nothing to do with the forum. couldnt help myself. apologies to anyone i may have offended.) :blinky:

#34 LT. DOWNSLAYER

LT. DOWNSLAYER
  • New Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 09:28 PM

dude, youre a jackoff...lol!! :blinky: im not offended and i hope im not offending you.. :)

#35 MuDsHoVeLeR

MuDsHoVeLeR

title available

• Project Team
  • 350 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 10:12 PM

Can you clarify that sentence about Harriman and Bush underwriting Naziism? I don't understand it... and I'm pretty sure W. Bush at least wasn't alive during WWII.

Brock, Brock has a good point though... :thumb:

#36 Guest_BOCK BOOK? BOOK? BOCK?_*

Guest_BOCK BOOK? BOOK? BOCK?_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2004 - 04:40 AM

haha dont worry no hard feelings :blinky:

#37 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 January 2004 - 10:04 PM

Wow this hedline got me believing in the site...

Bush Senior Met With Bin Laden's Brother on 9/11

Also the story that NORAD sent the damn planes there?? That site is bullshit. f**k**g stupid crap there. Isnt that the site you *stuck by* that had indepth photos of how the planes had uranium in them??

#38 trevor

trevor
  • New Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 10:08 PM

that was me...

and here is an excerpt from blitz2 forums asking about his nay say, and to see how "real" his sites are:

Passages from the listed websites that "reveal the truth about american media!"

Cheney Secrets. The corruption started here! Gift ideas! Shop here!

Bush/Cheney; block access to information on everything; press says nothing! Download flyer!  ON-Line shopping COUPONS and special deals. Click here!

amid stunning revelations of american lies, i also found out i could get special deals here and that all my online shopping should be done at tvlies.org. :blinky:

The CIA is the President's secret army, who have been and continue to be conveniently above the law with unlimited power and authority, to conduct a reign of terror around the globe.

CIA accomplish their exploits by using every trick in the book (and they know quite a few) that they actually teach in the notorious "School of the Americas", nicknamed the "School of Dictators" and "School of Assassins" by critics.

Association for Responsible Dissent estimates that 6 million people had died by 1987 as a result of CIA covert operations, called an "American Holocaust" by former State Department official William Blum.

One of the primary reasons John F. Kennedy was assassinated had to do with the fact he dared to interfere in the framework of power.....filled the CIA with rage and sealed his fate.

the CIA will just keep on using their tricks of propaganda, stuffed ballot boxes, purchased elections, extortion, blackmail, drug trafficking, sexual intrigue, kidnapping, beating, torture, intimidation, economic sabotage, false stories about opponents in the local media, infiltration and disruption of opposing political parties, demolition and evacuation procedures, death squads, and politically motivated assassinations.  The CIA is the epitome of organized crime run amuck!

Today, i learned that the CIA is worse than the KGB ever was, the CIA has slaughtered millions, the CIA is the secret army of the president, and that the CIA assassinated President John F. Kennedy. :)

Posted Image

this is is one diagram on the Perso.wanadoo site, drawn as proof that the plane that hit the pentagon in 9/11 was not a terrorist hijacked plane, but a remote controlled plane (controlled by bush of course) housing a cruise missile with uranium-enriched warhead. this site claims bush attacked the pentagon with a radioactive missile housed inside a boeing in order to trick america into agreeing with his patriot act. okay, comradesniper, at first i thought you were only half crazy, but if your getting all your "info on america's dirty secrets" from bogus sites like this, youve lost all credibility you ever had. i've seen better stories in the tabloids. these sites are nothing but TOTAL, COMPLETE, BULLSHIT. LET ME REPEAT THAT:

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=20][COLOR=yellow]

TOTAL, COMPLETE BULLSHIT

now next time, go get all your anti-america propaganda from somewhere else. I've been able to put up with your false accusations up to now, but if your posting shit like this, f**k man.

dam i'm tired from reading all this bullshit, someone else read it and tell him americas not getting deluded by their info source - comradesniper is.

#39 LT. DOWNSLAYER

LT. DOWNSLAYER
  • New Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 12:56 AM

trevor, hows the mod comin along over at b2? :blinky:

#40 trevor

trevor
  • New Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 07:48 AM

great. Hows the nay say bullshit propagando you have sucombed to doing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users