New Factions

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Flame Of Udûn

Flame Of Udûn

Lord of Everything

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Projects:My hero/faction/other stuff mod.

Posted 27 April 2005 - 04:43 PM

I followed the guide on the main site completely (lots of typos by the way) my game starts after I got rid of all the typos but it doesn't show up in the faction select menu....
The dark fire shall not avail you, Flame of Udûn!

-~= Gandalf =~-

Posted Image

#2 AdmiralGT

AdmiralGT

title available

• Members
  • 1,702 posts
  • Projects:Petrolution

Posted 27 April 2005 - 09:01 PM

If you could say where the typos where it would be very weel received because then future people won't have to put up with the typos.

As for the New Faction not showing up, where is it not showing up? In game, in worldbuilder? Are the Elven Objects there?

#3 Flame Of Udûn

Flame Of Udûn

Lord of Everything

• Members
  • 172 posts
  • Projects:My hero/faction/other stuff mod.

Posted 28 April 2005 - 04:24 PM

Its not showing up in the faction select manu in the game and there are a few < and > in the guides. I'll find them later.
The dark fire shall not avail you, Flame of Udûn!

-~= Gandalf =~-

Posted Image

#4 AdmiralGT

AdmiralGT

title available

• Members
  • 1,702 posts
  • Projects:Petrolution

Posted 28 April 2005 - 07:29 PM

Selecting the faction in game is based on the csf entry. Make sure the game isn't reading a csf file from anywhere else (both the patch bigs have a lotr.csf as does English.big)

As for < and > in the guides, they aren't in the hard copies I have except for use as an arrow. Any further help on errors would be appreciated.

#5 RedNalDron

RedNalDron

The freindly newbie helper

• Project Team
  • 171 posts
  • Projects:Drums in the Deep, A Moria Faction mod for BFME. My status: Beta tester/web designer

Posted 29 April 2005 - 09:30 AM

Selecting the faction in game is based on the csf entry. Make sure the game isn't reading a csf file from anywhere else (both the patch bigs have a lotr.csf as does English.big)

As for < and > in the guides, they aren't in the hard copies I have except for use as an arrow. Any further help on errors would be appreciated.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the <> thingy problem were in my faction too, you should remove them from the text in the tutorial. (its 2 of them 1 of them is next to a "end" the other i dont know)

(sry about bad english)
Posted Image

"Shadow and flame."

"Drums in the Deep" Beta tester

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users