do you plan a patch for 1.04?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Cluster

Cluster
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 May 2005 - 01:17 PM

I would play with my friend, but he want also to play in the internet, he need the 1.04 version, but the multiplayer will work only with 1.02

#2 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 07 May 2005 - 03:30 PM

I would like to do it, but I can't install 1.04 patch onto my version of Generals ZH.

#3 The_Hunter

The_Hunter

Bitch slapping SAGE since 2003

• Hosted
  • 849 posts
  • Projects:SWR Productions

Posted 09 May 2005 - 04:47 PM

I would like to do it, but I can't install 1.04 patch onto my version of Generals ZH.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

eh?

why not does it give you an error ?

swr_sig.png

#4 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 08:06 PM

It says that EnglishZH.big is invalid.

#5 The_Hunter

The_Hunter

Bitch slapping SAGE since 2003

• Hosted
  • 849 posts
  • Projects:SWR Productions

Posted 09 May 2005 - 09:22 PM

did you try reinstalling ?

and if that does not work then it's not a big deal since ZH 1.04 is exactly like 1.03 with exception that the some map things are fixed (missing bridges and such)

swr_sig.png

#6 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 05:45 PM

It is because I have russian version. EA does not release russian versions, my one had been translated by "8bit" company. A lot of files were changed and EA patch do not understand them. I installed ZH 1.02 patch by Redsys (EA patch had been remaked by Redsys company).

#7 Cluster

Cluster
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 07:28 PM

I have only one problem with 1.04 engl., after the first promotion comes a window with "game has detected a mismatch", and some seconds later the game is brocken.
Do you think its a easy problem or more work?

#8 alpha86

alpha86

Vampire Queen

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 11:22 PM

Okay, to save a bit of time and not having to go through the painfull 20mins that it takes to reinstall generals + ZH, does Contra0.03 work with Generals patch 1.04?

*~si aeraesar bastosi shai por eil vyri eindral syl sosti eil thasti ail si basti os aeraesar jhyli*~

Posted Image~*Sufletul ei nu poate să fie salvat. Ea este blestemată.*~Posted Image

Posted Image

~*ai jhyli o shor eir si volaer os tia shyjael caes, volaer mai mar, si tyr thor syl si ae os ei baedi*~

#9 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 11 May 2005 - 02:21 AM

Okay, to save a bit of time and not having to go through the painfull 20mins that it takes to reinstall generals + ZH, does Contra0.03 work with Generals patch 1.04?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It seams to work ok.. the online play has been twitchy lately, but that has been an on and off thing from the biginging for me.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#10 alpha86

alpha86

Vampire Queen

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 11 May 2005 - 04:20 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It seams to work ok.. the online play has been twitchy lately, but that has been an on and off thing from the biginging for me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay, thanx

*~si aeraesar bastosi shai por eil vyri eindral syl sosti eil thasti ail si basti os aeraesar jhyli*~

Posted Image~*Sufletul ei nu poate să fie salvat. Ea este blestemată.*~Posted Image

Posted Image

~*ai jhyli o shor eir si volaer os tia shyjael caes, volaer mai mar, si tyr thor syl si ae os ei baedi*~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users