Something missing

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2005 - 10:37 AM

I have a problem recently, i downloaded your mod and played it, its great and then i downloaded An Act of War which simply didnt complement and thn my little bro thought more mods means better games. So now my game show a serious error everytime i try to run i...thus how to you mend the error? I have tried uninstalling the whole thing and playing it without any mods and it shows Data\INI\Object\assaultgeneral.ini it seems its from Contra doesnt it?
Pro:gen nor Act of War can ever have Assault general, how do i fix this?! plz help

#2 prophet of the pimps

prophet of the pimps

Leader of the Shockwave Minions

• Project Team
  • 368 posts

Posted 26 May 2005 - 03:53 PM

The problem is that if you install to many files then the original generals zero hour files are modified. the contra mod infact doesn't do much change to the contra files except for the skirmish script so most probably this problem was created by another mod. best solution is to uninstall the whole game, delete the whole generals directory and reinstall the game. this will take around 20 minutes but your system will be up an running. then install contra mod and enjoy.

i know this because act of war had screwed my system also.
"I wanted to be a neo-deconstructivist but Mom wouldn't let me"
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users