#1 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 29 May 2005 - 04:02 PM

Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:
You cannot start a poll

It also does this when I try and PM someone, change my user settings, or try and look at an email address.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#2 s@m

s@m
  • Members
  • 169 posts
  • Projects:Blue Fire

Posted 29 May 2005 - 06:02 PM

Board Message
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:
You cannot start a poll

It also does this when I try and PM someone, change my user settings, or try and look at an email address.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

do you wan me to build the poll for you?? :)

Edited by s@m, 29 May 2005 - 06:02 PM.

#3 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 06:06 PM

Board Message

The error returned was:
You cannot start a poll

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes please
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#4 s@m

s@m
  • Members
  • 169 posts
  • Projects:Blue Fire

Posted 29 May 2005 - 06:08 PM

Board Message

The error returned was:
You cannot start a poll

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes please

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

on it happy to help

#5 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 29 May 2005 - 09:35 PM

Pendaelose, this is because you never validated your email from us/ or never got it. I'll fix that now.

#6 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 09:37 PM

Pendaelose, this is because you never validated your email from us/ or never got it. I'll fix that now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ooo thank you.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 stack111

stack111

born with rags, on the road to riches

• Hosted
  • 464 posts
  • Projects:Zero Hour Mod Conquer or Die

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:46 AM

for some reason the same happened to me just like pendaelose, could you fix that for me to, hostile?
Posted Image
"The great questions of the day will not be decided by speeches and resolutions but by blood and iron" Otto Von Bismarck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users