7 replies to this topic

#1 stack111

stack111

born with rags, on the road to riches

• Hosted
  • 464 posts
  • Projects:Zero Hour Mod Conquer or Die

Posted 06 June 2005 - 12:34 AM

flame gen- the name of the Tos upgrade on the immolater is still gattling cannon

EDITTank gen- the red guard only the squad, while in one place fire and run at the same time. its crazy :D

super weapon- the power plant on the command set says it provides 5 power from the start while it actually provides 14 power from the start

Air gen- the b-1b lands like it is the size of a fighter jet
the ecm plane is called the laser plane on the command set
the b-1b's last bomb has a longer delay than the other 4 bombs and more accurate
EDITthe b-1b's cluster bomblets need sound, suggetion: fuel air bomb or a tank cannon fireing
the f-117 has a firing restriction on it

Robot- the Apache's name in the command set is very messed up (missing-nameamericanvechicle) something like that
the cluster tomahawks name is cut of from the command bar, only showing half the letters
the A-10 has a firing restriction on for 2 missles at a time,(i don't know if that is suppost to happen
the microwave tankEDIT/plane can kill robot general's rangers and missle defenders(that doesn't make sense with their skins)

EDIT Infantry gen- the light tank's name in the command bar has no name and so is its tankdestroyer upgrade, it has no name

EDIT Toxin gen- his defense sites, cost 300, then must be upgraded for another 500, pendaelose you know what is wrong here

EDIT TODAY 11:51(central us) Demo gen- the sky scrouge cannot kill the winged missle :p

be sure to check this post often because i will edit it for any new bugs

Edited by stack111, 06 June 2005 - 05:18 PM.

Posted Image
"The great questions of the day will not be decided by speeches and resolutions but by blood and iron" Otto Von Bismarck

#2 stack111

stack111

• Hosted
  • 464 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 09:45 PM

pendaelose, this annoyed me a lot in the game, when i was Air, and was playing robot, my commaches were just underpowered, i couldn't get them in the air fast enough, i killed all aa with my raptors, and with the b-1b's but the commaches and microwave plane was enough to finsh the whole rush of missle defenders, crusaders, atacms... especially when commaches huddle together, and missles have splash efect on commaches :( , i just think commaches should have quicker reload for their missles or have them do more damage
Posted Image
"The great questions of the day will not be decided by speeches and resolutions but by blood and iron" Otto Von Bismarck

#3 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 07 June 2005 - 12:43 AM

EDIT TODAY 11:51(central us) Demo gen- the sky scrouge cannot kill the winged missle :grin:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What Winged Missle?

pendaelose, this annoyed me a lot in the game, when i was Air, and was playing robot, my commaches were just underpowered, i couldn't get them in the air fast enough, i killed all aa with my raptors, and with the b-1b's but the commaches and microwave plane was enough to finsh the whole rush of missle defenders, crusaders, atacms... especially when commaches huddle together, and missles have splash efect on commaches :( , i just think commaches should have quicker reload for their missles or have them do more damage

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You've lost me a litte.. some times it seams like your saying the commanche's are too much, some times like they are too week. i'm not sure if you are talking about AirF and Cybr both...

I'll take a look at AirF commanches... They for sure should be cheaper I think, but I don't want to make Air's Commanche the same as Cybr's.

I might change it... but I have no idea what you described in the post above.

Edited by Pendaelose, 07 June 2005 - 12:47 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#4 stack111

stack111

• Hosted
  • 464 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 01:29 AM

What Winged Missle?

the missile for demo general that can kill ground unit's, it has a terrist on it :grin:

i meant when i was Air Force gen, and i played against Robot
the AFG's commaches build time was to slow, and it took a long time for a single commache to kill 1 crusader tank for robot gen, i suggest having the commaches fire their missles more often,(decreasing reload time)

when i mean missles having splash effect on helicopters, you know how commaches overlap each other in the SAGE engine for generals, well that happened with 6 commaches w/ stealth and i was facing 1 robot avenger, and when i had them ambush the avenger, the avenger shoot down missles like usual, the fired 4 missles at my 6 commaches and they all died.
what im asking is: can you remove that kind of splash effect with missles(at least aa missles)
Posted Image

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 June 2005 - 12:26 AM

are you releasing the final tonight, cuz that would be sweet, cuz i want to take it on my road trip, Illinois-Florida keys, the first day is all corn fields :)

#6 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 01:00 AM

are you releasing the final tonight, cuz that would be sweet, cuz i want to take it on my road trip, Illinois-Florida keys, the first day is all corn fields :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, its now available on the FTP server listed in the first few pages of this thread. As soon as i have a good ReadMe assembled, probably tonight. But all modding is done.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#7 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  • Projects:B.F. MOD LEADER LEAD MODELLER
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 08 June 2005 - 10:45 PM

air force gen commanches are way to weak from robots.... But still robots gen commanches cannot engage more than 2 vehicles.... The best commanche is super weapons gen ! it emp's the vehicle/tank and then starts firing missiles !!! air forces gen mmust be more powered in version 004 cause they have no chance against nothing..... :cool: \
Ooh i forgot i have a picture that one friend gave it to me when i told him that we suggest units in contra 004... it sows a new commanche style ! its preety awesome i will load it tommorow if i get it !
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:
Models:----------------------------------------
INI___:----------------------------------------

Link : http://forums.revora...p?showforum=859

#8 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 09 June 2005 - 12:05 AM

air force gen commanches are way to weak from robots.... But still robots gen commanches cannot engage more than 2 vehicles.... The best commanche is super weapons gen ! it emp's the vehicle/tank and then starts firing missiles !!! air forces gen mmust be more powered in version 004 cause they have no chance against nothing.....  :cool: \
Ooh i forgot i have a picture that one friend gave it to me when i told him that we suggest units in contra 004... it sows a new commanche style ! its preety awesome i will load it tommorow if i get it !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

worth note, thi thread is dead... it was just for testing my last build before release, I've got a new thread just forRemix2 bugs.

AirF has by far the cheapest commanche, and it has double the normal missle salvo, and its the only one with Rocket pod upgrade I think.
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users