recruting for the SST total conversion

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 reico

reico
  • New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 10:13 PM

we need a INI coder or coders and A Skinner or skinners to help with the Creation of the SST mod E-mail me at Johnyreico@hotmail.com if you can Help Feel free to Let me know if you'd like to help but don't have to much time you can do bits of the INI coding or skin a modle if your a skinner Email the Head modler at tifaucz@hotmail.com and request a Model to Skin for him and Please Don't just Ask for a model and not Skin it we need your help to finish this mod for pictures go to http://www.deezire.n...er=asc&start=15
the thread opened by Ti the Mod is Based on the Starship Trooper CGI, game and Movie it basicly a 5 teamer you have
the Federation
the old democracy
the arachnides
the skinnies
(earliy Changes have been made)

so far we hav 2 modelers
Ti and Chel

a idea Man
johnyreico

a Head hunter (part timer)
Richard

a mapper
DrPietro

we still need a INI coder or coders and A skinner or group of skinners so please Think it over we could also use a Web site if some one is intrested in making the Web site the team would be greatful Please Consider this Total convertion and your Mod team to join

#2 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 11 February 2004 - 10:25 PM

Please only post this in one place. A good place for recruiting is in the Hive forum.
:)
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users