• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 03:55 PM

I'm going away for a week in about 5min but before I do I thought I'd post a new pic showing what I have been working on the last few weeks :ninja:

Posted Image

Oh BTW the map this pic was taken on has day2night lighting changes & it was late afternoon when the pic was taken if you were wondering why it looks dark.

PS: Can one of the staff post about this in the news forum (I only just about had time to post it here)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And here as well.. :p

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#2 the_kid

the_kid

L337 Pwnerer of N00bs

• Project Team
  • 1,734 posts
  • Projects:freelancing between what interests me
  •  + TRIPLEhelix

Posted 22 June 2005 - 10:04 AM

shows up twice on the revora front page ;)

#3 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 09:15 PM

Yeah... my mistake. It seems posts started in the TR and Dday news sections both get shown at the TR site.

Prior to posting i thought only the news at the TR news section would be shown.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#4 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 28 June 2005 - 04:22 PM

Ah well. Eyecandy like that makes it excusable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users