Photo

The Balrog and the Army of the Dead

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

Poll: What should I do about the Army of the Dead and the Balrog spell book powers?

What should I do about the Army of the Dead and the Balrog spell book powers?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 zimoo

zimoo

Ecthelion of the Fountain

• Project Team
  • 2,009 posts
  • Projects:Lurking until the off topic begins...
  •  Guardian of the Books

Posted 25 May 2006 - 07:11 AM

Well he's already got the new power, and what you're asking would require him to make several new models/skins. Also, it doesn't really make sense for the Elves to summon people that have been dead for 6000 years
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Playing games? Ah, you'll never be a good modder if you get involved in actually playing them!

#62 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2006 - 05:08 PM

I know but the Valar sent Glorfindel back so why not his brother in arms? I didn't actually intend for him to change his idea for the Elves' ultimate power, I was just sort of 'thinking out loud'. I love the story of the Fall of Gondolin and of all the things that happened there it's my favourite part of Tolkien's works.

I probably shouldn't have posted.

Also it would have been 6,532 years from the Fall of Gondolin to the start of the War of the Ring, but that's getting a bit pedantic :x.

#63 Celeglin

Celeglin

Silhouette of a Serenade

• Hosted
  • 2,468 posts
  • Projects:The Elven Alliance, Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 29 May 2006 - 11:39 AM

Don't feel like you shouldn't have posted :) . Only do that when you post something offensive :p .

Anywho, while it's a neat little idea, it would require a whole lot of work. Thanks though!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#64 arz

arz
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 05 June 2006 - 06:09 PM

ye great idea :D

btw some idiots over the web that dont check out the forums ^_^ are spreading rumors that your mod is dead :umad: since the lack of first page updates. Maybe you should update it since it hasn't been updated for a while..

Edited by arz, 05 June 2006 - 06:10 PM.

"After all, how can a mere dragon expect to tell a man like yourself what to do? In fact, everyone should stand in awe of your brilliance of finding the only dead end."
- Saphira

Posted Image

#65 zimoo

zimoo

Ecthelion of the Fountain

• Project Team
  • 2,009 posts
  • Projects:Lurking until the off topic begins...
  •  Guardian of the Books

Posted 05 June 2006 - 06:19 PM

As fas as I know Celeglin's just coding at the moment though, and it's hard to give updates on coding
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Playing games? Ah, you'll never be a good modder if you get involved in actually playing them!

#66 Eldarion

Eldarion

Global nomad

• Project Team
  • 407 posts
  • Projects:MME, this and that
  •  Skinner, modeler, and coder

Posted 07 June 2006 - 06:53 AM

Well, the screenshots were a good idea :cool: .
Posted Image

#67 King of Universe

King of Universe

It is in our most dire needs, that we do our greatest deeds...

• Hosted
  • 878 posts
  • Projects:Hero Mod

Posted 07 June 2006 - 12:46 PM

But he's posted screens of everything he's done. (I think) Just coding left

Posted Image

Frodo: I wish the Ring had never come to me... I wish none of this had happened...
Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you...

Click me

#68 arz

arz
  • Members
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 June 2006 - 03:10 PM

i know you cant update much on coding ^_^ i was just pointing out that he might just put out something to let other people know where he stands.
"After all, how can a mere dragon expect to tell a man like yourself what to do? In fact, everyone should stand in awe of your brilliance of finding the only dead end."
- Saphira

Posted Image

#69 Mathijs

Mathijs

Post-modern Shaman

• Network Leaders
  • 13,756 posts
  • Projects:Age of the Ring
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Leader

Posted 11 June 2006 - 02:00 PM

I don't think it is up to Cel to prove some random idiots/trollers wrong on his own mod.

No fuel left for the pilgrims

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users