#1 Samael

Samael

Living life to the fullest

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  • Projects:Living my Life the right way
  •  Baller

Posted 25 June 2005 - 09:48 PM

:p The mod lookis alot better since the last verison I had and also I like what you did to YR side the virus is cool since the gas from the exploreding bodies mutates any troop who dies which is the idea I'm looking for since I'm trying to get people to put this mod together which deals with zombies turning infentry in to zombies which this mod evolves around Resident evil. But anyways the mod looks great I was wondering since the mod has all three sides of RA2 and 2 sides of TS are you going to add Kane's cyber pet CABAL if did add it in the next verison great but this is just a thought.

Edited by Lurker, 25 June 2005 - 09:49 PM.

#2 Intakk

Intakk
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 04:55 PM

Is the 0.99 Bete a public beta now? If not, i would like to become a beta tester. this mod looks great and i want to be sure it's so good how it looks :blink:

#3 Samael

Samael

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  •  Baller

Posted 01 July 2005 - 05:51 PM

I'm a beta tester for this mod as well you need to talk to FS-21 if you want to join and did you check his site C&C Reload it should be there to download.

Here's the site http://reloaded.game-mod.net

#4 Intakk

Intakk
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 06:39 PM

I know the site of course, but i'm not able to download, because there aren't links that work. I can't klick on them, so it isn't really a link. I don't know how to talk t FS-21. He's offline in msn and email or pm in this forum don't work :/

#5 Samael

Samael

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  •  Baller

Posted 01 July 2005 - 08:43 PM

:blink: Alright alright I'm sorry for feeling stupid so here's the address FS-21 gave
me

this contains 0.99b and if this doesn't then you probley have to join. If you want to join register in the old C&C:R forum on his site & tell FS-21 on the Messenger or by PM (to become beta-tester & see the hidden forum) or talk to FS-21 or anyone just post a topic about what you have to say or ask and someone should reply. :p

EDIT (comment): Removed DL link

Edited by FS-21, 01 July 2005 - 10:17 PM.

#6 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 01 July 2005 - 10:28 PM

Lurker, I deleted your DL link by the reason that the Mod Manager can download the full C&C:R & currently is a private beta (I don't want a leaked version like micro$oft software :blink: )... & isn't the 0.99b (well, half because I haven't finished the important things of the new version)

If you want to join register in the old C&C:R forum on his site & tell FS-21 on the Messenger or by PM (to become beta-tester & see the hidden forum)

Sorry but the old forums not exist, only these at revora ;-)

The mod download will be released like a .zip file (.zip because is very common & WinXP has integrated the .zip tool) & with this little program... but looks that nobody has time to read the download information on the website (because I readed a lot of times the "when" will be released the public beta & the answer can be found in moddb.com & into the download info) :p

I thought that the activity of the forum of the last days was after of read the release date but looks that only was caused by the last screenshots :grin:

Edited by FS-21, 01 July 2005 - 10:37 PM.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#7 Samael

Samael

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  •  Baller

Posted 01 July 2005 - 11:33 PM

:blink: sorry and yes you are right but Intakk wanted to join but he couldn't get hold of you because he said that his PM doesn't work and I thought that it be ok to send the download address to him so I'm sorry and I will remeber not to do that again.

#8 Intakk

Intakk
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 July 2005 - 06:42 AM

I don't have the rights to send e-mails and PMs in this Forum.

But there's one thing I have to say. It's amazing to see that FS-21 is been modding this mod since 2 years (almost 3?). Respect. This will be a great mod, that's sure. Two CnCs in one game :blink:.

That's why I want to get beta tester. Sorry my English isn't the best, I'm German :/

#9 Lee

Lee

title available

• Division Leaders
  • 2,313 posts
  • Projects:Life
  • Division:Art & Design
  • Job:Division Leader

Posted 03 July 2005 - 06:34 AM

Well its nice to hear that someone respects his work instead of saying "oi! give me a beta!".
FS-21 said that the public release isnt that far away.

And you cant use the PMs and emails because your new, post a few times and stay active and then you will be able to use them (not spam though)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 Intakk

Intakk
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 08:28 AM

He said yesterday that we had to wait 5 days. So he'll release it on Thursday

#11 Samael

Samael

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  •  Baller

Posted 03 July 2005 - 02:34 PM

:p :dry: Thanks Lee for respecting my comments since there are some people do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users