Celeglin

Silhouette of a Serenade

• Hosted
  • 2,468 posts
  • Projects:The Elven Alliance, Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 01 July 2005 - 02:12 PM

Happy Canada Day, Structures Update

Happy Canada Day to all my beaver-loving friends out there! As a result of this holiday, I'll be out for a couple days. If there's anything you need, make sure I hear of it before this afternoon (GMT -05:00). Otherwise, I won't get back to you for a few days. Have an awesome Canada Day everyone (and anyone not from Canada, go grab a Canadian flag and show that you love us (because you know you do!).

Now for mod updates. If you look up at the button bar on the website, you'll notice that the Progress button has been removed. I found this section of the site to be a little redundant and a pain to constantly update. In it's place you'll find the Structures button. You can go there to see an overview of the buildings of the Elves as well as some prices for buildings and units (which are all tenative). If you want some screenshots of the Elven Flets and the Elven Farms, I suggest you go take a peak at the Structures page.

The Elven Alliance Homepage

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Celeglin

Celeglin

Silhouette of a Serenade

• Hosted
  • 2,468 posts
  • Projects:The Elven Alliance, Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 01 July 2005 - 06:01 PM

I'm gone now. Anything you need from me will have to wait till I get back (sometime sunday). I've asked Hostile to check in, so don't do anything stupid, people :blink: . See you all later!

Edited by Celeglin, 01 July 2005 - 06:02 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users