• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

#21 DaEm0NuL

DaEm0NuL

Gameing my life to the end of it

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 09:50 AM

I`m not bothered either but how long can u wait ? It dose worth waiting tho.

#22 wilmet

wilmet

muscles from brussels ?

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 10:06 AM

as long as it takes :dry:

it's not as if we have much of a choice if we want to play the mod :p
apologising to the world on behalf of my country for the existence of Brussel sprouts and Jean Claude Vandame

"I'm not retreating, I'm just fighting in another direction" (anonymous US corporal, Korea)

work is sacred...so don't go near it.

#23 Godwin

Godwin

title available

• Hosted
  • 491 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 10:38 AM

well hold on a sec , you're telling me the germans went from yellow to grey just because of the lighting ? :dry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

err yer...

For all the ppl complaining about the voxel remake (that’s about all of you) I’m only redoing little bits, like the white stars on the US units (MG has been moaning at me to change them for ages), changing some of the detailing & updating normals. The most major thing I have done is remake the tracks for the Sherman (& it’s derivatives)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow, get a life :p

kidding man, it's amazing how you guys can still work with voxels, and how amazing they look, to tell you the truth I really got sick of them...
Posted Image

#24 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 05 July 2005 - 05:46 PM

I’m still here really because I don’t like the look/feel of these new 3D RTS games, I think 2D looks much better. As for voxels, I think they are a very underestimated Gfx format & I prefer the crisper look to them compared to the blurry skins you see on units in 3D games. You may think it egotistical of my to say so but I think some of the voxels me & Gilbear have made look a lot better then the stuff I have seen in some 3D WW2 games...

Edited by Mig Eater, 05 July 2005 - 05:48 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#25 DaEm0NuL

DaEm0NuL

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 06:38 PM

Mig has got a point there i`ve seen some ugly games at my life :)

#26 Tanks R us

Tanks R us

I'm not as think as you drunk I am!

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Projects:Wolf Pack 3D (Grrr...)

Posted 08 July 2005 - 03:02 AM

Yea, go 2D! Besides, 2d is better because you can't name a 2d game that takes up 1 GB of memory to play :ninja: now can you. Actually 3d is great for somethings but I still stick with the old thing that RTS games have always had low system requirements, it WAS one of the selling features of it because no matter how old or crappy your comp was you could log on with your 28.8k modem and play other people online. Not RTS games seem to be getting to a point where nobody cares about Gameplay, all they wanna see is those blurry textures on models using insane numbers of polygons so that Johnney with his pentium 2 can't pay it. But that's just me... off topic as usual

Tanks R us = :p

#27 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 08 July 2005 - 03:18 AM

Ahhhh he’s back! run for the hills :p

Posted Image
Posted Image

#28 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 08:03 AM

Well well it has certainly been a while.

What happened... did you just escape from guantanamo or something? :p

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#29 DaEm0NuL

DaEm0NuL

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 01:51 PM

dudes i`ve asked for a version not about 2d games or 3d ones.

#30 wilmet

wilmet

muscles from brussels ?

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 06:31 PM

dude, you're not getting it... so let it go :p
apologising to the world on behalf of my country for the existence of Brussel sprouts and Jean Claude Vandame

"I'm not retreating, I'm just fighting in another direction" (anonymous US corporal, Korea)

work is sacred...so don't go near it.

#31 DaEm0NuL

DaEm0NuL

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 07:45 PM

No i won`t ! request to close topic.

#32 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 11:31 PM

Request granted... this has gone far enough.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users