23 replies to this topic

#21 Mongoose

Mongoose

TFH rOCks

• Hosted
  • 785 posts
  •  OMG I'M MEMBER NUMBER 189

Posted 20 February 2004 - 07:54 AM

i hope you all can for give me for what i said.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 DrPietro

DrPietro

Old timer from Origin

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 09:44 AM

See! Thats your first problem Mongoose you take it out on your self way to much, your to hard on your self dont be man. I dont know if its some inferiority complex that you have be stop it please and dont leave origin!

#23 Godwin

Godwin

title available

• Hosted
  • 491 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 10:23 AM

im just glad widowmaker didnt reply with something like "OH SCREW YOU ITS MY WORK!!1! I LIKE IT ALL TAHTS MATTRES!!!!"

why should it comes out of the engine ??? i would say it should comes out of the engine when something is wrong with it or the engine were hit! but nothing on the pic tells u that the enginge were hit  it just burns in the middle out of a big hole ...

yes, but there wont be so much smoke coming out if you hit elsewhere, and if it were the fuel tank(s), the plane would've probably blown apart, normally when a plane dives its either the engine's busted or it has lost its wings, or in fact the pilot

perhaps you can take a look at WWII dogfight footage, or even the movie pearl harbour, got some pretty cool digfights, you can get inspiration on how the machineguns and cannons work and look like in the air, and how the planes go down
Posted Image

#24 shenaniganz

shenaniganz
  • New Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 05:57 PM

just saw the wallpapers guys, the look incredible...i think this mod is really gonna be good when its complete ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users