#1 Vanguard

Vanguard

Modding Guru

• Hosted
  • 2,139 posts
  • Projects:Project Raptor
  •  Stand Down Sir!

Posted 07 July 2005 - 02:34 AM

It started bad with this tasty liquid called soda, it was spilt on my keyboard, so I was reduced from using the god of keyboards, to using my Playstation 2 keyboard, well I went to see War of the Worlds, really good movie, but still lacks, anywho, then I went to Best Buy and bought this, and a new USB 2.0 card, which took me two hours to install because it wouldn't go in and the Installer CD didn't autorun and bring up the installer for the hardware, but for Adobe Acrobat reader, but I finally beat the thing into submission and got it installed, and now it's working perfectly with my glowing keyboard, and wonderful Command Pad that came with it to allow me to hot link programs to a specific number key on the pad so when I press the button it opens the program, but on a side not we have a new team member.....n0rad, he will be making a new Intro video, and some cameos, he will try his best at skins, but he said he doesn't know. Anyway, I will also be coding in the GGAM for release 5.5, because of all the art work I have to do for it, 5.0 will be out within the next week or so.

Edited by Vanguard, 24 July 2005 - 09:23 PM.

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

- Vanguard

#2 Guest_Cat Fish Dude_*

Guest_Cat Fish Dude_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2005 - 05:04 PM

:blink: Funny day... well, i can't really say i spilt soda on a keybored... but my annoyingly unbright cousin spilt a wonderfully pearly white liquid on my kebored... milk. Luckily it was a cheap old keybored from my back porch (in storeing). Giving me a perfect excuse to buy another cheap but beter in so many ways... keybored. :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users