Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 07 July 2005 - 06:13 PM

o_0

Were you just spamming? Or was there even a point to that?

#3 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

Blur are better than Oasis

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  • Projects:The revolution
  •  Terrorist

Posted 08 July 2005 - 02:22 PM

Ditto, but I may add stop using that smiley after every post, it's bloody annoying and doesn't make you look cool, mysterious, or have any other positive effect upon you.
Posted Image

"To be governed is tragic, to govern is pathetic."

#4 anonymous

anonymous
  • Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 05:59 PM

Look between you two its amazing you have any thoughts.
All you do is tear things down that you couldn't even begin to fathom.
I believe I am the only one that has posted the Duality of truth on these threads.
It was actually a statement in my first post!
Below is a quote from this author that has his banner up on revoras first page.
This guy is an "authority"....... LOL
I do not read any books on physics philosophy or any other suggestable reading matierial because if I didn't know it first there would be no validation!
Maybe you should read the book listed below because obviously you won't find understanding on your own. You little pea brains....... :p

Quotable excerpts

Brain & Belief: An Exploration of the Human Soul

If truth resides in dualism then man is likely divine

#5 Sari

Sari

I am Legend/Out for Blood

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 July 2005 - 08:12 PM

...Well that's short-circuited my brain. :p What's going on?

#6 Silent_Killa

Silent_Killa

Village Idiot

• Project Team
  • 790 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 07:49 AM

What the hell are you on bro? And where did you get it? :p

Edited by Silent_Killa, 10 July 2005 - 07:50 AM.

My political compass
Economic Left/Right: 6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.64

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -Sigmund Freud
"Laws: We know what they are, and what they are worth! They are spider webs for the rich and mighty, steel chains for the poor and weak, fishing nets in the hands of the government." -Pierre Joseph Proudhon
"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm." -George Orwell

#7 Kazyumi

Kazyumi

We Shall Purify

• Members
  • 2,156 posts
  • Projects:Making a master plan to destroy the consumerist society.
  •  Revora's Local Forum Whore

Posted 10 July 2005 - 01:34 PM

He's being the ass he was the first time he posted...
And I thought he had brightened up.
Shows you that was a philosophy.. >_<

Lurking moar since 2004 2003!

#8 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 10 July 2005 - 01:47 PM

Yeah I know. How the hell is anyone supposed to get anything from the threadtitle 'History!' and three friggin' words?

Then he spouts all this bollocks about why we sux0r because we don't have a clue what he's on about. This is spam, and I'm locking it.

#9 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 15 July 2005 - 04:52 PM

And i'm opening it because there is no logical reason to locking it. If anonymous could explain this more it would be appreciated.

#10 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 06:24 PM

Agreed

molecular integration.....

indentification.

:blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Look between you two its amazing you have any thoughts.
All you do is tear things down that you couldn't even begin to fathom.
I believe I am the only one that has posted the Duality of truth on these threads.
It was actually a statement in my first post!
Below is a quote from this author that has his banner up on revoras first page.
This guy is an "authority"....... LOL
I do not read any books on physics philosophy or any other suggestable reading matierial because if I didn't know it first there would be no validation!
Maybe you should read the book listed below because obviously you won't find understanding on your own. You little pea brains.......    :p

Quotable excerpts

Brain & Belief: An Exploration of the Human Soul

If truth resides in dualism then man is likely divine

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anonimous, you claim to have a higher understanding of things compared to others on this forum.

If you have this higher understanding it shouldn't be too difficult to formulate a proper point of debate.
You insult people who have been through college/university, but you fail to start a proper debate and start insulting people right away.

If it were my decission this topic would be closed and you would recieve a warning.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#11 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 19 July 2005 - 12:08 PM

I've sorted out this topic, guys could you please just let anoymonous reply without attacking him. Anoymonous could you please explain what you meant by your first post. I didn't even understand it.

I moved this topic back because i believe there is potential and understanding behind the first post, anoymonous just needs to explain for us noheads who don't understand :D

#12 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

Blur are better than Oasis

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  • Projects:The revolution
  •  Terrorist

Posted 19 July 2005 - 08:30 PM

No, I think it is going somewhere, but only through abuse directed towards anonymous.

Er..... the fool.
Posted Image

"To be governed is tragic, to govern is pathetic."

#13 duke_Qa

duke_Qa

I've had this avatar since... 2003?

• Network Staff
  • 3,837 posts
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Artist

Posted 19 July 2005 - 09:09 PM

molecular:
1. Of, relating to, or consisting of molecules.
2. Of or relating to simple or basic structure or form.

integration:
1. The act or process of integrating.
2. The state of becoming integrated.
2. The bringing of people of different racial or ethnic groups into unrestricted and equal association, as in society or an organization; desegregation.
3. Psychology. The organization of the psychological or social traits and tendencies of a personality into a harmonious whole.
4. Mathematics. The process of computing an integral; the inverse of differentiation.
5. Electronics. The process of placing more than one integrated circuit on a single chip.

"indentification"(i presume its supposed to be identification)
1. The act of identifying.
2. The state of being identified.
2. Abbr. ID Proof or evidence of identity.
3. Psychology. A person's association with or assumption of the qualities, characteristics, or views of another person or group.

hmm, theres a few theories you could grow out of that. but i frankly go for the "nanomachines which helps identify people and stop terrorism in the short run, in the long run help out turning society into a dystopia where you have no private life." theory.

don't take this as an encouragment to continue making such threads though. im not really interested in topics where you have to think your way into what the topic really is about. :D

"I give you private information on corporations for free and I'm a villain. Mark Zuckerberg gives your private information to corporations for money and he's 'Man of the Year.'" - Assange

#14 Silent_Killa

Silent_Killa

Village Idiot

• Project Team
  • 790 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 05:25 AM

perhaps he's talking about the combination of molecules -> self identification? either way, I don't see what the big deal is about explaining with more than 3 words.

Anonymous, get over your superiority complex.
My political compass
Economic Left/Right: 6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.64

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -Sigmund Freud
"Laws: We know what they are, and what they are worth! They are spider webs for the rich and mighty, steel chains for the poor and weak, fishing nets in the hands of the government." -Pierre Joseph Proudhon
"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm." -George Orwell

#15 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 24 July 2005 - 03:32 PM

He explained it in the universe topic, now leave this where it is please for further discussion. The topic has potential of developing into a nice subject.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users