Celeglin

Silhouette of a Serenade

• Hosted
  • 2,468 posts
  • Projects:The Elven Alliance, Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 08 July 2005 - 02:27 AM

New Team Member, New FX, New Structures, New Hero - 07/07/05

Firstly, I'd like to welcome GothmogtheOrc as the first member of the Elven Alliance team. He will be formatting the audio files used for the game (as my program does not do so properly). Let's all give him a warm welcome. Make sure to check out his mods as well; they can be found on the main page of The3rdAge Forums.

Next, I've created some new fx for Arwen's Loudwater Fury ability. While it's not completely finished, here's a screenshot:

Posted Image

Screenshots of the Tribute to the Valar and Galadriel's Well have been added to the Structures section. Nothing special, they are just some objects from the campaign's Lothlorien mission.

And finally... NEW HERO!! I have been pressured into doing this. Due to overwhelming community desire for Glorfindel to be in the mod, I have caved and thrown another heap onto the pile. However, while I'm dreading putting him ingame, I had an extremely fun time doing the skin for him:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

This is, without a doubt, my favourite of all the skins I have done for this mod. I decided to just go nuts with textures and patterns and kept adding until there was just too much and had to pull back a bit. I'm very proud of the result. I'll have to fix up the shoulders a bit (texture got squared-off there).

However, I haven't the slightest clue how this guy will work in game. All I have so far is that he will be melee-only and on par with Elrond and Celeborn (if not, better). So, I need you guys to mosey on down to the thread marked "Glorfindel". There, spout out whatever ideas you have. Don't worry too much about being reasonable, but don't give me stuff that will be impossible to implement. And don't expect me to take many ideas and directly put them ingame; I will be mixing your ideas together with some of my own to make the best Glorfindel I can make. Thanks in advance for your support!

Edited by Celeglin, 08 July 2005 - 03:09 AM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 OoN|Valandil

OoN|Valandil
  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 08:56 PM

Very good, except he should be better than Elrond and Celeborn

#3 Legs

Legs

Shipwright of The Teleri

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 12:41 PM

i agree with valandil

Posted Image
Posted Image

Utúlie'n Aurë! Aiya Eldalië Ar Atanatarni, Utúlie'n Aurë!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users