Bugs founded!

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2005 - 09:43 PM

I dont think that this would be so unbalancingable (bad word i know :p ).
The Prism Tank also can shot over walls and kills Buildings the same as the Railgun does.

#42 Crazy Carl

Crazy Carl
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 10:01 PM

The beginning of the battle. I build a barracks, then a Ref. As soon as barracks is up I set a rallypoint on the outskirts of my base. Then I just churn out viceroids. In the mean time, I keep making and selling Refs. I also build a few more barracks to speed up production. The only weapons I have found to be very effective against them are the deployable artilery units that are not availible until later in the game. A swarm of them can easily destroy everything.

Also, I have noticed that these artilery units are inaccurate when dealing with cliffs. I understand that they are SUPPOSED to be inaccurate, but they usually hit close to the target. However, when on the bottomside of a cliff, shooting up, they overshoot the target by 2 or 3 squares every single time.

#43 Guest_Cmdr_*

Guest_Cmdr_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 July 2005 - 09:49 AM

The visceriods had a small mellee attack.
It lasts time to killing a tank with them.

#44 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 14 July 2005 - 10:14 AM

well the mammoth mk ii is very expensive.

Whats its HP?

cos 800 isn't enough, i perfer the ts patch of 1200

also its air defence was kinda useless in ts, its needs something more advanced then some mammoth tank tusk missles :p

Finally is the railgun effective agaisnt concrete now instead of being 6% or something lame in TS ;)
Posted Image

#45 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 15 July 2005 - 09:14 AM

Also, I have noticed that these artilery units are inaccurate when dealing with cliffs.  I understand that they are SUPPOSED to be inaccurate, but they usually hit close to the target.  However, when on the bottomside of a cliff, shooting up, they overshoot the target by 2 or 3 squares every single time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This effect happen with other cannon weapons like the Grand Cannon or other tanks near of cliffs.

well the mammoth mk ii is very expensive.

Whats its HP?

cos 800 isn't enough, i perfer the ts patch of 1200

also its air defence was kinda useless in ts, its needs something more advanced then some mammoth tank tusk missles  ^_^

Finally is the railgun effective agaisnt concrete now instead of being 6% or something lame in TS  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mammoth mk 2 strength=1300, not 1200 or 800 without update TS.

Air defenses are a bit better than RA2 versions & GDI/ Nod vehicles with anti-air weapons are very good against infantry jumpjet.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#46 Zonekill9

Zonekill9
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 05:50 PM

Could not build an Allied Tech Lab on map.. erm, I think its FS Rival Islands but im not sure.

Posted Image

The AI Did have a tech center tough. he even rushed me with a spy, then a tanya and black eagles. :O. I know the bug was already reported, but I got a pix with it :p. You perfectly see I meet all the requirements to build it.

#47 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 08:01 PM

In standard game mode? I played few minutes ago to see if I get the same error but I can't see the error & I build all with allies...
Then this was an Allied vs allied battle with superweapons ON?

I was preparing a more complete update with Nod optimized graphics (for snow maps) but I could release a hotfix this night without those graphics (because I'll take few days with the graphics), not sure... but each time that I try it I can't get this error :-/

Edited by FS-21, 17 July 2005 - 08:19 PM.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#48 Crazy Carl

Crazy Carl
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 08:30 PM

I didn't get that error either. Must have something to do with the individual settings. Also, I know this isn't really a bug, but could you get around to updating the Nod buildings and the GDI navy on the website?

#49 Zonekill9

Zonekill9
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 10:36 PM

Superweapons were on and it was a FFA battle type.

#50 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 10:53 PM

Only happens in FFA battle? Ok, IThink that I know what is the problem only that I don't know what mode is "FFA battle" (extended name of "FFA"... please :shiftee:)

I didn't get that error either.  Must have something to do with the individual settings.  Also, I know this isn't really a bug, but could you get around to updating the Nod buildings and the GDI navy on the website?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tomorrow I'll update the site (I need check things to update info of each section etc)

Edited by FS-21, 17 July 2005 - 10:55 PM.

#51 Zonekill9

Zonekill9
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 02:13 AM

FFA is short of Free For All

#52 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 10:54 AM

Then should be a problem of your RA2 folder (residual files from other mods & that now is mixed with C&C:R), disable C&C:R & check if exist those mod files that I said or try you this tool to clean the RA2 folder http://marshall.cann...eanup/index.htm

Edited by FS-21, 18 July 2005 - 10:55 AM.

#53 Guest_Dr. Leo_*

Guest_Dr. Leo_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2005 - 02:15 PM

Just a quick few words about the version 0.99b2: I was playing against Nod, and everytime one of its units uncloaked, the radar screen flashed it, just like when an enemy submarine gets uncloaked. It got pretty distracting after a while. I've also noticed that cloaked units are revealed whenever you have the "show hidden units" option on.

Hover MLRS untis can squish my infantry. I don't remember them doing that in TS.

#54 Guest_Cmdr_*

Guest_Cmdr_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2005 - 02:44 PM

Where can I download the new 0.99b2??
In the DL-Sektion I only find the 0.99b1!!

http://reloaded.game...?page=downloads

#55 Painkiller

Painkiller
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 19 July 2005 - 06:16 PM

you can only get 0.99b2 from mod manager at the moment just go on search updates and you'll get the new version

#56 Guest_Dr. Leo_*

Guest_Dr. Leo_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2005 - 06:16 PM

To download 0.99b2, you must download the new Mod Manager from the downloads site, put it in your reloaded folder id c:\Westood\RA2\Reloaded, then click on the "Search for updates button". It should download from there.

#57 Samael

Samael

Living life to the fullest

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  • Projects:Living my Life the right way
  •  Baller

Posted 19 July 2005 - 07:54 PM

Quick question FS was the siren for the nucluer strike remove because on some maps I don't hear it.

#58 Speeder

Speeder

#ControlMOre

• Hosted
  • 8,998 posts
  • Projects:Mental Omega
  •  Mental Omega Creator

Posted 19 July 2005 - 08:20 PM

Was needed to enable digging sound.

mainbanner.jpg
bt_left.pngbt_fb.pngbt_yt.pngbt_tw.pngbt_md.pngbt_right.png
115776.png

#59 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2005 - 08:59 AM

The .exe file witch names Mod Manager ist corrupt!!
When i whant to start, it shows only an error!

#60 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 09:10 AM

:dry: Posted Image :ohmy:
(tip: the black box could to tell the solution of this error :p)

Edited by FS-21, 20 July 2005 - 09:14 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users