Photo

C&C Reloaded Public Beta 0.99b1 released!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...
  •  Retired Network Leader
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Maintenance Admin

Posted 09 July 2005 - 03:13 PM

Pay attention to the picture below! What do you see? Soviets fighting the allies again, right? But, weirdly... this is on.. Tiberia Sun terrain! So, you may probably ask..."is that a Tiberian Sun mod"? But the answer is even more surprising, as we see the RA2 style sidebar and the bottom thing over there... so, what's it?

The answer: C&C Reloaded! One of our most promising YR mods that will bring GDI, Nod, Allies Soviets and Yuri to the same battle on Tiberian Sun terrains or Red Alert 2 terrains. It features some new units as well, new graphics, new sounds, new soundtracks, new interface, among inumerous new other features.

You can download it at C&C Reloaded site, however, you need Microsoft .NET Framework in order to use the mod manager that comes with it, although a .bat file is available for those who prefer the old way. Give it a play and submit your feedback to C&C Reloaded forums, because it's a public beta version. Enjoy it and let Yuri mind control everyone!

Click in the picture for full size
Posted Image
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#2 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 09 July 2005 - 03:24 PM

Good idea banshee to using the Soviet example & thanks ;)

but...

You can download it at C&C Reloaded site, however, you need Microsoft .NET Framework in order to install it

sorry but IO want to say a little detail: the MS-DOS batch file that can be found inside the zip file & is called menu.bat can to do the same if anyone not want to use the Mod Manager (but it can't download updates ^_^)

Edited by FS-21, 09 July 2005 - 03:47 PM.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#3 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts
  • Projects:PPM, PPM: Final Dawn, OS SHP Builder, OS Palette Editor, OS W3D Viewer, VXLSE III, etc...

Posted 09 July 2005 - 07:23 PM

Ok, I've edit the news.
Project Perfect Mod

Command & Conquer Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, Tools, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Posted Image

#4 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm, Project Phantom
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 09 July 2005 - 07:33 PM

nice but banshee..your late by couple days :p
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
The only written law in a C&C game I ever saw is please Mr.Developer make it fun and give me a lot of **** to explode, o and don't you ever get another soul to play Kane but Joe Kucan. Aside from those two rules, all bets are off =) hehe
-APOC

#5 Banshee

Banshee

One Vision, One Purpose!

• Network Admins
  • 9,045 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 07:36 PM

I know... i'm late with a lot of stuff because uni is being a big pain in the ass... Hopefully, it will give me a break in the next days...
Project Perfect Mod

Posted Image

#6 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 09 July 2005 - 09:42 PM

I must say, I played a quick game as GDI on a TS terrain map with the TS music pack...and I really did wonder a little if I was playing Tiberian Sun.

As a sideNOTE about the sideBAR...GDI and Allies use different :p looks damn good too, whichever side you play.

Kudos to FS-21 for sticking at it. The result is excellent :lol:

#7 icemanex

icemanex
  • New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 07:24 PM

hey the cnc reloaded website is down...

#8 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 23 July 2005 - 07:29 PM

No shit, so is the other 99% of the network, we are restoring after a server upgrade.

#9 Guest_bobbarker2_*

Guest_bobbarker2_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2005 - 01:13 AM

WHY R U MIXING CNC GAMES STILL!!!!

y cant u try mixing resident evil with yuris revenge

#10 Destroyer

Destroyer

Byte me

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
  • Projects:Having fun
  •  Just this guy, you know?

Posted 01 August 2005 - 01:49 AM

If you want it done, do it yourself. Otherwise, SOTP PSTING IN ALL CAPS N BAD SPELLING U MORUN!!!!!11

#11 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 01 August 2005 - 10:45 AM

Because thats the aim of the mod and resident evil sucks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users