Internal Errors

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Zonekill9_*

Guest_Zonekill9_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2005 - 06:14 PM

Hello.

Me and my friend we're trying to play Team Assault mode over WOL. Well, We were both GDI. When he placed a beacon and me a SAM site, the game crashed.

Then, I tried another map with Nod. After the loading was done, crash again.

Is this mod even compatible with online play ? Help please.

#2 Crazy Carl

Crazy Carl
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 06:32 PM

I have played Team CTF and regular CTF online without any IEs, using GDI and Nod. I have had 1 IE though, when playing a Team Alliance. It happened just as I had placed a beacon as well. There is something about placing Beacons from what I can see. Maybe this should be looked into.

#3 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 09 July 2005 - 08:59 PM

Looks that the beacon does the IE but I haven't done nothing with beacons in C&C:R,

You used external Assault maps? (the officials map packs from cannis.net)
Are they the last version that cannis re-released few months ago? both had the same map packs or one had for example the 1º map pack & the mate had the 2 map packs enabled?

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#4 Crazy Carl

Crazy Carl
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 July 2005 - 11:39 PM

When I got my IE I was playing a Team Alliance game. So it's not the map. It was on the official Westwood map Arctic Circle (2-8). We did have all 5 armies in the game, and the allies were present twice.

#5 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 04:47 AM

When I asked "You used external Assault maps?" is to know what if any player had any Assault map pack in the RA2 folder to see if exist any type of relation the use of different .pkt files in a on-line game. I'm not experienced in mapping & I want know all these little details (a little mistake can to do big crashes :p).

Edited by FS-21, 10 July 2005 - 04:47 AM.

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

#6 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2005 - 05:42 PM

The game no longer crashes online now if I use either a beacon or a GDI SAM Tower. And yes, I use Cannis Assault map packs.

#7 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 07:54 PM

He played with the same map packs that you have in the RA2 folder? & when you had IEs?

#8 Zonekill9

Zonekill9
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 10:34 PM

Yes, the same map packs that are in the RA2 Folder, and I had IEs whenever I deployed a Nod MCV, placed a beacon or put any kind of AA Building. But it seems to be running fine now. Me and my friend done around 15 games with every side against IA's , used all types of units and buildings. Probably just some instability in the memory.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users