Celeglin

Silhouette of a Serenade

• Hosted
  • 2,468 posts
  • Projects:The Elven Alliance, Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 15 July 2005 - 07:02 PM

Riders of Rivendell, Another Hero, Great Sites - 15/07/05

Okay, so I lied. I have more art stuff to show you (and while looking around the mod, I'll have plenty enough of it to share for some time now). I've put the Riders of Rivendell ingame:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

While screwing around with WorldBuilder, I came across a nearly complete Gothmog: all he needed was a skeleton. As this was easily fixed, I did so and have thrown him in the mod. Check out the Heroes page for more information.

Posted Image

As a side note: All the voices for the Elves (and Gothmog, for that matter) have been added. My general feelings towards them: oh my gawde are the Elves ever negative. Galadriel and Elrond are telling you how we're all screwed while Celeborn blames you for it. Arwen sounds like she's perma-sexually aroused. Celeglin has a single line while Haldir sounds like he's making a pronouncement half the time. It's all good though lol.

Now, I'd like to direct you to some Great Sites for the Battle for Middle-Earth that you'd be crazy not to visit

(in no particular order):

The 3rd Age: Simply the best place for help modding BfME. With countless tutorials as well as excellent personal help from the community, you'll be modding total conversions in no time.

GameReplays.org: Everything you could possibly want to know on strategy for BfME can be found here. Looking for a tournament? Stop by GR. And don't forget their replays!

nickthemenace: This guy's done it all. Check out his Elves Mod, Hero Mod, First Age Mod, and all the other projects he's had a hand in creating.

Lotr BFME: Another great place for news, strategies, mods, and just about everything else BfME. Make sure to check out the monthly Featured Strategies!

The Realism Mod: The mod being created by a master of skinning and modeling: Dain Ironfoot. With this mod, he will make the game a much more realistic and immersive experience.

Rhovanion Alliance: My personal favourite. As you can see from the button above, there's very little this mod won't be doing. I swear, they have the kitchen sink in there somewhere!

Halbarad: An amazing coder and even better modeler (I'm totally serious, his stuff is nuts). Stop by his site to see some of his works.

All these sites and more can be found on the Links page.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 OoN|Valandil

OoN|Valandil
  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 07:49 PM

Very nice, especialy Gothmog, the riders are exquisite

#3 |MeMw| Ecthelion

|MeMw| Ecthelion
  • Members
  • 86 posts
  • Projects:various |MeMw| maps/ mods

Posted 15 July 2005 - 08:51 PM

The riders are very cool. If you could have them alternate between all three horse skins (silvery-grey, black, and white) that would be the best. It would add more diversity to it.

Gothmog looks good. If you make it so he can mount a warg, make sure he's not holding a torch! That always looks stupid.
Anything later then now isn't soon enough.

#4 Celeglin

Celeglin

Silhouette of a Serenade

• Hosted
  • 2,468 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 10:26 PM

The riders are very cool. If you could have them alternate between all three horse skins (silvery-grey, black, and white) that would be the best. It would add more diversity to it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've done just that. However, my Graphics card would explode if I put the game on high/very high detail, so the screenies are stuck with just the white and silver-grey horses. I'm also going to add in different hair colours for the Riders.

Gothmog looks good. If you make it so he can mount a warg, make sure he's not holding a torch! That always looks stupid.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't you worry, I'll get rid of that torch :blink: .

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 OoN|Valandil

OoN|Valandil
  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 11:32 PM

Thank god, that torch is just ass stupid

#6 |EG| Witch-King Riding Shelob

|EG| Witch-King Riding Shelob
  • Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 03:06 PM

Can't wait to use the Rivendell Riders :thumbsup:

I'm assuming Gothmog will be on Mordor's side, right?

Edited by |MeMw| Witch-King Riding Shelob, 18 July 2005 - 03:12 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 Celeglin

Celeglin

Silhouette of a Serenade

• Hosted
  • 2,468 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 04:02 PM

Nah, I'm stick him in with the Elves. He and Celeborn go way back.

^_^ Yeah, he's with Mordor. :cool:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 OoN|Valandil

OoN|Valandil
  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 06:23 PM

I liked that C lalalala :cool:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users