Subterran Balance- Pavement?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Genken_*

Guest_Genken_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2005 - 11:14 PM

Hello, I was wondering if there was a counter balance for Nod's subterranean units in this game? In the original Tiberian Sun, building Pavement was the best way to keep unwanted Subterran APCs from running under your MCV and rushing you with engineers, however when I played this mod there apears to be no pavement available.

I was wondering if this was going to be added sometime or is even possible to be added? Thanks for any information regarding this.

#2 Crazy Carl

Crazy Carl
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 July 2005 - 11:19 PM

Allies: Chrono legioneers and Tanya/Seal
Soviets: Boris/Desolator
Yuri: Mind Control + Grinder
GDI: Umagon
Nod: Umm, idk.

The point is, that every side except the one who actually uses them DOES have a defence. Either good at picking off the infantry quickly or getting rid of the mole itself quickly.

#3 Zonekill9

Zonekill9
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 02:19 AM

Concrete Walls 4TW.

#4 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 20 July 2005 - 09:59 AM

Concrete Walls 4TW.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

pavement has odd issues with YR terrain, i guess it could work since they are using ts converted terrain.
Posted Image

#5 Mr. Darkness

Mr. Darkness
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 July 2005 - 02:55 PM

Concrete Walls 4TW.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

pavement has odd issues with YR terrain, i guess it could work since they are using ts converted terrain.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, the TS terrain may not be an issue with pavement. But who knows, we might be lucky enough to see working YR pavement in the long-awaited Terrain Expansion. If that can be done, then the TS pavement can be adapted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users