XCC Mod launcher

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Cmdr_*

Guest_Cmdr_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2005 - 11:36 AM

Other mods for Yuris Revenge use the XCC Mod Launcher.
That meens, there is only one .exe-file which you had to start to start the mod.
The mod doesnt change anything from the original game. When you start RA2.exe, you have the normal game.

It would be fine, if Reloaded could be so, too. :shiftee:

#2 Crazy Carl

Crazy Carl
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 18 July 2005 - 12:26 PM

Umm, call me crazy, since that's my name, but isn't Reloaded also controled by a single .exe file? Plus this mod has more options than the XCC Mod Launcher. I'm fine with this mod the way it is. My advice is to make a shortcut to the mod launcher on your desktop for easy access

#3 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 18 July 2005 - 12:51 PM

Mine is to make the .exe file work without needing that .net thing. I am not a fan of batch files after RA2: Retaliation used them (not TAG's mod...a different one).

#4 FS-21

FS-21

Kane lives in death!

• Hosted
  • 531 posts
  • Projects:C&C:Reloaded
  •  Oldbie C&C gamer/modder :P

Posted 18 July 2005 - 01:38 PM

Other mods for Yuris Revenge use the XCC Mod Launcher.
That meens, there is only one .exe-file which you had to start to start the mod.
The mod doesnt change anything from the original game. When you start RA2.exe, you have the normal game.

It would be fine, if Reloaded could be so, too.  :shiftee:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I posted the reasons in the download page to not use in C&C:Reloaded this type of mod launchers (& with more reason in a beta stage when each time is being updated & the XCC ML requires download all the mod again in each beta update).

Mine is to make the .exe file work without needing that .net thing. I am not a fan of batch files after RA2: Retaliation used them (not TAG's mod...a different one).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One of my objectives in the future is to do the C++ version of the Mod Manager (written in C# & .NET framework dependent but more compatible between all windows versions... & better if the windows future is this framework :cool:).

C&C:Reloaded -> 5 different armies: GDI, Nod, Allies, Soviets & Yuri... & converted TS Terrain!!

Discord ] ModDB ] YouTube Channel ] Telegram Channel ] [ Official Forums@Revora ]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users