Blodo

The one who disagrees

• Project Team
  • 3,002 posts
  • Projects:siteMeister, Mental Omega
  •  The wise guy

Posted 30 July 2005 - 12:34 PM

Maybe my head was too big :D

ARGUMENT FROM CREATION, a.k.a. ARGUMENT FROM PERSONAL INCREDULITY (I)
(1) If evolution is false, then creationism is true, and therefore God exists.
(2) Evolution can't be true, since I lack the mental capacity to understand it; moreover, to accept its truth would cause me to be uncomfortable.
(3) Therefore, God exists.

#42 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 30 July 2005 - 12:35 PM

What so your still stuck there then?

#43 Blodo

Blodo

The one who disagrees

• Project Team
  • 3,002 posts
  • Projects:siteMeister, Mental Omega
  •  The wise guy

Posted 30 July 2005 - 12:43 PM

Nah, are you?

ARGUMENT FROM CREATION, a.k.a. ARGUMENT FROM PERSONAL INCREDULITY (I)
(1) If evolution is false, then creationism is true, and therefore God exists.
(2) Evolution can't be true, since I lack the mental capacity to understand it; moreover, to accept its truth would cause me to be uncomfortable.
(3) Therefore, God exists.

#44 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 30 July 2005 - 12:55 PM

o_0, i'd rather not disclose that information.

#45 Painkiller

Painkiller
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 30 July 2005 - 05:12 PM

Ever watched Drake and Josh on Nickelodeon? well if you do then you'll know the little prankster Megan, just get your brother back with some of this pranks then he'll leave you alone but if you don't watch the show then ........

#46 Legion

Legion

AHL2mod Admin

• Banned
  • 1,225 posts
  • Projects:HL2 Community Hub
  •  There should be PINK text. :D

Posted 01 August 2005 - 12:36 PM

I'm sure not that annoying... I just keep to myself all day. :lol:
Posted Image
Made all my userbars myself :D

#47 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 04 August 2005 - 04:02 PM

If only that were true :p

j/k :)
You left yourself wide open for that, Prime.

Edited by Comrade Jerkov, 04 August 2005 - 04:03 PM.

#48 Legion

Legion

AHL2mod Admin

• Banned
  • 1,225 posts
  • Projects:HL2 Community Hub
  •  There should be PINK text. :D

Posted 05 August 2005 - 01:57 AM

I meant in real life, f00. :p
Posted Image
Made all my userbars myself :D

#49 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 10 August 2005 - 06:32 PM

Some update news after a while.
My family came home monday evening. The day before I phoned my mom. I told them how I felt, for some reason I didn't want them to come home. I felt really bad about that, since they are my family and I love them. I told my mom the main reason why I felt that way, was because I was afraid my little brother would be annoying again (I didn't use those words of course). Apparenly she talked with him about it, since tuesday he came to my room and said he also didn't like the way things were going. He ment it, I'm sure of that, even though a little while after that he wanted one of my games to play (and when he wants something, he can be full of praise about the one he wants it from), but he ment it. So far he has not said much annoying things, and of course I hope it'll stay this way, though I'm pretty sure he'll do it again sooner or later.
Monday and tuesday went fine, however today I noticed my parents (more likely said my mother) got annoyed by me. They didn't literally say so, but I can tell from the faces. It was nothing really important, but I felt a bit down the rest of the dinner. When something like that happens, I'm very good at look like I feel like shit and therefore making them feel I don't like the way they acted. However inside of me I know better, and I'm also grinning at them, hmm I know it sounds a little weird, and it's hard to explain. I guess I can say that between the bad feelings I had, I also felt some happiness, however I cannot really explain why so. I did not express that happiness towards them, since it was something I felt inside me. :) Bit of a vague story really, I don't quite understand it either, but I do know that I was feeling a little bad, and then - while they were talking about some boring subject - I started thinking and I suddenly found that happiness inside me. It sort of drove some of the bad feelings away.
I'm not sure what will happen now, I'm sure though that in the near future, they'll probably be soon annoyed again (just because I can't get to dinner within one second, I need to finish things or for some other reason) and/or my brother will annoy me. I just hope it'll take some time before it happens, but if he starts to annoy me, I will not hold back to tell you all here. And if you happen to see a picture of a really weird looking figure here, you know what happened :p.
That was for today's The Bold Family and the Beautiful Blaat, and now on to the 8:30 pm news :p.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users