Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 22 February 2004 - 02:25 PM

Why was this locked?

Mastermind's been on a locking frenzy :)

The point has been made in this thread. It would probably turn to flames. There's no need to allow that.
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#2 trevor

trevor
  • New Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 11:08 PM

First off, we are told not to post here. But i think this should be said. By a member of Blitz2...* thats me * :blink:

First id like to comment and you guys saying you dont ban people for no reason.....actualy you guys do ban people for no reason. Because of something me and downslayer were talking about( we even talked about this ) i was banned for my "n00bishness" when infact, ive been in the community since dune 2000....well the lack community that had. But still. You guys are as just as bad as us. We say shit, you say shit. or the other way around. Its getting shitty. And i dont like it. Didnt know i could be banned, for disagrees with how Bush is a dictator. Or something like that.

The comments that have been said to Flyby are fucked up...really. Saying google.com will become like Arm-Ent. If so, wed have like 120000 mods under us. lol. Admit though, Arm-Ent was fun, but shit got out of hand. Just like this stuff. Its just getting to crazy. Comments there, and here. And, well, it started with me. When one day me and Juggy posted saying RON wants their tank back!!! So f**k, my bad. :( . I wish terms would be different between us two mods. Not Friends, not arch rivals. Just nothing. No more contact. Its the only way to end this chaos. No more banning people for fun * cough * like banning me * cough * Or banning a whole team, or censoring blitzkgrieg. Or what not. Its just getting sad. Its reminding me of when Frontline 1 was f**k**g with blitz1. Allways saying shit to each other, constant. We are better, no we are. Your shit sucks. no yours does. AHAHAH CAP'M WINKIE IS GAY...WHIZZER YOU ASS. All that shit. Its getting like that now, and that was shitty, that was gay. 2 mods yelling at each other constantly. Fl1, died though as soon as blitz1 was released...then fl2 came out, and died in like a month :w00t0: :w00t0: :w00t0: :!: OH well.

Just saying this should be stopped. By both teams, by members. Just no more confrenation, nor more speaking. Nothing. Lets jsut end it. Not why cant we all get along. Just nothing. Kinda like...a one night stand. Never really think about it again...

#3 trevor

trevor
  • New Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 21 February 2004 - 11:09 PM

everyone should just listen to some ska, and be happy.

#4 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 21 February 2004 - 11:33 PM

First id like to comment and you guys saying you dont ban people for no reason.....actualy you guys do ban people for no reason. Because of something me and downslayer were talking about( we even talked about this ) i was banned for my "n00bishness" when infact, ive been in the community since dune 2000....well the lack community that had. But still. You guys are as just as bad as us. We say shit, you say shit. or the other way around. Its getting shitty. And i dont like it. Didnt know i could be banned, for disagrees with how Bush is a dictator. Or something like that.

You were not banned for no reason, many of your comments were n00bish, with no real purpose. Just being in the community for a long period of time does not remove you from the n00b stage. I'm not calling you a n00b, but you cannot say that just because you were here for a long time, you can't still be like a n00b.

That said, I do agree that both teams should just cut the crap and leave each other alone. Both teams can create a good mod, and both will. If you disagree with this, leave, and don't come back. We aren't forcing you to come here. The TFH team has quit bashing google.com, and now I hope that you can do the same.
{Locked -Mastermind}
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#5 Detail

Detail

King Detail

• Hosted
  • 7,767 posts
  • Projects:Dayvi.com
  •  Blu Spy

Posted 22 February 2004 - 11:59 AM

http://forums.origin...=15
Thats the reason why you were suspended for 14 days.

#6 Daz

Daz

title available

• Hosted
  • 2,654 posts
  •  Revora Co-Founder

Posted 22 February 2004 - 12:07 PM

"n00bishness" when infact, ive been in the community since dune 2000

Don't get n00b and newbie mixed up.

No more contact. Its the only way to end this chaos.

I posted saying that in both mod's forums, the google.com thread was removed by google.com/Blitz2 staff.

Bear in mind you're making contact with them now.

Why was this locked?

#7 Detail

Detail

King Detail

• Hosted
  • 7,767 posts
  • Projects:Dayvi.com
  •  Blu Spy

Posted 22 February 2004 - 01:31 PM

Why was this locked?

Mastermind's been on a locking frenzy :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic