#1 Samael

Samael

Living life to the fullest

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  • Projects:Living my Life the right way
  •  Baller

Posted 28 July 2005 - 07:27 AM

I was wondering around on House of Parliament a bit and a old topic caught my eye Fascism. You guys started out talking about the US being fascist because of the idealist. I heard this word manys before Illuminati and it is supposed to be a idealistic group, here is the sites I found thats talks about the Illuminati:

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/

http://www.conspirac.../Illuminati.htm

and I found on this site talking about FEMA the United States secret government which I looked up as well here is a site that someone researched about:

http://www.sonic.net...nel/gvcon6.html

is idealism that serious or is it a conspiracy? :mellow:

Edited by Lurker, 28 July 2005 - 07:29 AM.

#2 Painkiller

Painkiller
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 09:20 AM

i watched a show and heard about the illuminati er i think there a secret group who control america or somethin?

#3 Godwin

Godwin

title available

• Hosted
  • 491 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 09:28 AM

When you speak of Fascism, how well do you understand the term? Your government can hardly be Fascist.
Posted Image

#4 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 28 July 2005 - 09:30 AM

Conspiracy.

The people who control America are the two Houes of Congress and the President. If a number of these individuals are part of a vote-rocking syndicate (i.e, they all agree to vote a certain way BEFORE a Congress hearing), then I guess that's up to them.

But no...there's no secret group anywhere. In over a hundred years of the USA's existence, they'd have given at least a small indication of their existence by now.

#5 ComradeJ

ComradeJ

Comrade Jamgee

• Project Team
  • 2,067 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert: ReGeneration

Posted 28 July 2005 - 11:20 AM

Hyb, I believe they were seen in some German book of companies in 1929. Never heard from again, but they do still exist! They lead the UN and such! Never wondered why the Cold War didn't end up in a nuclear war? Why there's still world hunger, while the western countries give millions and millions of dollars to the 3d world countries? Why D first runs the network, then sells the domains? Why Osama just can't be found even though there's millions invested in finding him? The Illuminati are behind it all <___< !

PS - If I don't post here again, the Illuminati have got me!

Edited by ComradeJ, 28 July 2005 - 11:37 AM.

You cannot compare pissing to thinking
- SoulReaver

#6 Godwin

Godwin

title available

• Hosted
  • 491 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 02:57 PM

And then there's MJ12 as well, yeap yeap.
Posted Image

#7 Samael

Samael

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  •  Baller

Posted 28 July 2005 - 03:06 PM

Cj what about the 2nd question I ask FEMA, since you said that US is controlled by the two Houes of Congress what if there is something deeper here?

Edited by Lurker, 28 July 2005 - 03:07 PM.

#8 Samael

Samael

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  •  Baller

Posted 28 July 2005 - 05:35 PM

Alright thanks I'll try to look for it, but what about FEMA are they part of the US goverment? If you check the website here: http://www.sonic.net...nel/gvcon6.html
this may explain.

#9 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts
  • Projects:MasterNews 3
  •  The Man Behind the Curtain

Posted 28 July 2005 - 05:39 PM

I personally think the whole theory is bullshit. Why hasn't there been a leak somewhere in the past 200 years? There's no way they are that completely and totally effective that no one can find any evidence at all. If two people know it, it's not a secret anymore, unless one of them is dead.
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

Too cute! | Server Status: If you can read this, it's up |

#10 Samael

Samael

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  •  Baller

Posted 28 July 2005 - 05:44 PM

Ok, has anyone here saw X-files the movie, I know it is just a movie but they do mention FEMA in the moive and the group of old men that are in the movie might be part of the Illuminati and does Area 51 connect to any of this?

#11 Deathblow Luc

Deathblow Luc

Unique

• Undead
  • 3,768 posts
  • Division:Ex - Network Leader

Posted 28 July 2005 - 06:02 PM

I personally think the whole theory is bullshit.  Why hasn't there been a leak somewhere in the past 200 years?  There's no way they are that completely and totally effective that no one can find any evidence at all.  If two people know it, it's not a secret anymore, unless one of them is dead.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its cause tehy ar teh ali3nz0rz hybr1d3d wit andr0ids and teh whipp3d cr34m...

Long words for bullshit, heh.

Margret Thatcher - Fenring's the one for me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

#12 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 28 July 2005 - 06:06 PM

Ok, has anyone here saw X-files the movie, I know it is just a movie but they do mention FEMA in the moive and the group of old men that are in the movie might be part of the Illuminati and does Area 51 connect to any of this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The only FEMA I know of is the Federal Emergency Management Agency, who is responsible for helping with cleanup after hurricanes, storms, and disasters in general.
Posted Image

Well, when it comes to writing an expository essay about counter-insurgent tactics, I'm of the old school. First you tell them how you're going to kill them. Then you kill them. Then you tell them how you just killed them.

#13 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 28 July 2005 - 06:11 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The only FEMA I know of is the Federal Emergency Management Agency, who is responsible for helping with cleanup after hurricanes, storms, and disasters in general.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG they cause the hurricanes and tornados too? No ones safe :mellow: ;)

#14 Samael

Samael

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  •  Baller

Posted 28 July 2005 - 06:16 PM

Yeah that is what FEMA is and on post 10 of the site I posted it talks about that FEMA will allow the US government to cease control of all our rights, this may explain:

Here are just a few Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. These Executive Orders have been on record for nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential pen:

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and assist the President.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders issued over a fifteen year period.

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months.

FEMA's powers were consolidated by President Carter to incorporate:

the National Security Act of 1947, which allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities;

the 1950 Defense Production Act, which gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy;

the Act of August 29, 1916, which authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose related to the emergency; and

the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, which enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national.

conspiracie or not this is scary. :mellow:

Edited by Lurker, 28 July 2005 - 06:42 PM.

#15 ComradeJ

ComradeJ

Comrade Jamgee

• Project Team
  • 2,067 posts
  • Projects:Red Alert: ReGeneration

Posted 28 July 2005 - 06:58 PM

I personally think the whole theory is bullshit.  Why hasn't there been a leak somewhere in the past 200 years?  There's no way they are that completely and totally effective that no one can find any evidence at all.  If two people know it, it's not a secret anymore, unless one of them is dead.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's why Kennedy is dead! He wanted to tell everyone! Oh noes! Ever wonder why you never see Tratos around anymore? He wanted to tell everyone!

Anyone here played Deus Ex?
You cannot compare pissing to thinking
- SoulReaver

#16 Samael

Samael

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  •  Baller

Posted 28 July 2005 - 07:02 PM

Yes I have played Deus Ex, but I don't own it any more but it was awsome game and don't ask me any questions about it I have not played it in 4yrs.

#17 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 28 July 2005 - 08:01 PM

CJ, if you're going to tell him about it, please announce a spoiler, since I'm only at 1/5th of the game or so :w00t:.

#18 Samael

Samael

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  •  Baller

Posted 29 July 2005 - 01:33 AM

I agree don't spolier the game for her and tell be about it on a PM. :w00t:

PS Hyrid do you think there might be another Holocaust that doesn't deal with killing Jews but kind of population control by throwing people into camps and maybe killing them, I know people that believe this and they believe it is only a type of control to control the people when a major war comes to our country here in the US.

Edited by Lurker, 29 July 2005 - 01:44 AM.

#19 Mastermind

Mastermind

Server Technician

• Undead
  • 7,014 posts

Posted 29 July 2005 - 06:14 AM

Yeah that is what FEMA is and on post 10 of the site I posted it talks about that FEMA will allow the US government to cease control of all our rights, this may explain:

FEMA's powers were consolidated by President Carter to incorporate:

the National Security Act of 1947, which allows for the strategic relocation of industries, services, government and other essential economic activities, and to rationalize the requirements for manpower, resources and production facilities;

the 1950 Defense Production Act, which gives the President sweeping powers over all aspects of the economy;

the Act of August 29, 1916, which authorizes the Secretary of the Army, in time of war, to take possession of any transportation system for transporting troops, material, or any other purpose related to the emergency; and

the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, which enables the President to seize the property of a foreign country or national.

conspiracie or not this is scary. :w00t:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Those are intended as emergency powers. It's sort of a way for the government to take control when it's needed. If there's been a huge earthquake that has tons of people injured and such, you want to be able to control traffic and get things moved around as quickly as possible. It's a set of emergency powers. Most any government has a system like this, so if they absolutely need to control things they can. It leaves the door open for abuse, but anything can be abused.
Posted Image

#20 Samael

Samael

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  •  Baller

Posted 29 July 2005 - 06:45 AM

Hmm, good point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users