• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 shadowfx78

shadowfx78

title available

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 07:59 AM

I dont mean to stick a spoke in your wheels Code Red Team but why arent there any credits for the Real War Buildings your using albiet they are modified but there arent even credits on the site for these assests

#2 wilmet

wilmet

muscles from brussels ?

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 10:37 AM

the version you're playing is old and wasn't done by the current team working on CR. the guy who did make the original CR isn't around anymore (unless he changed name or something), so these kinds of issues aren't the current team's fault.
anyway, everything is being redone so I wouldn't be surprised if they change the buildings too at some point. :rolleyes:
apologising to the world on behalf of my country for the existence of Brussel sprouts and Jean Claude Vandame

"I'm not retreating, I'm just fighting in another direction" (anonymous US corporal, Korea)

work is sacred...so don't go near it.

#3 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 03 August 2005 - 11:26 AM

the version you're playing is old and wasn't done by the current team working on CR. the guy who did make the original CR isn't around anymore  (unless he changed name or something), so these kinds of issues aren't the current team's fault.
anyway, everything is being redone so I wouldn't be surprised if they change the buildings too at some point.  :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

where is gilbear? :p
Posted Image

#4 shadowfx78

shadowfx78

title available

• Members
  • 254 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 02:06 PM

so the beta release was done by the old team? i didnt know that if this is true, and if so i apologize.

#5 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 03 August 2005 - 02:51 PM

Gilbear is busy, hes working on about 5 total conversions. Once DDay is done, whatever century that is, there should be some major progress in Code Red.

#6 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 03 August 2005 - 05:38 PM

I dont mean to stick a spoke in your wheels Code Red Team but why arent there any credits for the Real War Buildings your using albiet they are modified but there arent even credits on the site for these assests

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well its obviously true, Gilbear is the sole contributor to Code Red with i guess Andre27 for AI.
Posted Image

#7 Major_Gilbear

Major_Gilbear

God-Emperor of Dune

• Members
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 06:25 PM

No version of CR has yet been released by Team Revenge... And Many credits were missed off the list.

Also, Code Red has had a lot of "private" attention from me (oo-err!), and a lot of work was completed. Other mods that are closer to a public release and full time employment have been a recent resource-drain for me tho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users