#1 2-of-omega

2-of-omega
  • New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 07:40 AM

You think about an addon.
So please think about the following.
"Revolution" already was a MOD for RA2.

Out in the net, exist a whole VOXEL Art for the SCRIN... the aliens, which are in TS FS...
made for another mod, who is never came out.
I think the maker of them would be afraid when they would be used.
I asked him one time, perhaps he would be happy about it, when you like the idea.

So if I could play with Scrin, I would miss the mutants... [TAM] think about mutation ...
If ever one of you played KKND ... he knows how much is possible with mutants...
mutatet animals, insects... humans...

what do you think about it, if you want to make a addon.

#2 Painkiller

Painkiller
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 07:54 AM

I say the new side should be mutants because they could have stolen technology from all sides and the tiberium creatures were friends too the mutants :rolleyes: also anothe idea is having CABAL as a new side the evil nod ai in firestorm

#3 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 03 August 2005 - 11:14 AM

Now CABAL is a better idea. Scrin though wud kinda ruin the whole mystery thing as we wud now be able to see them all but there shud be scrin in missions. Mutants arent a bad idea but it seams boring to play with just a mix od GDI and Nod.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 The Defender

The Defender
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 11:53 AM

No offence but Mutants SUCK as they are really weak and have lame weapons - except Ghoststalker and Umagon. Also the Scrin aren't meant to be seen in the C&C universe til Tiberian Twilight (actual game yet to be made) so you can't have them - personally CABAL is the best idea although his tech tree is limited except for having his unique obelisks and the Defender
Kane lives through death
Peace through Power
I AM the future - Kane
Terminate ALL Biological Lifeforms - THE Defender

#5 Painkiller

Painkiller
  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 August 2005 - 12:32 PM

his tech tree ain't limited ever played tiberian sun total war or tiberian sun advanced? these 2 modifications for ts/fs have cabal in it with all new good stuff

#6 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 03 August 2005 - 01:33 PM

CABAL shouldn't get his own side, purely because it'd be made up of mutants and cyborgs anyway. And Nod have the latter. Oh, and tib lifeforms.

Scrin...nobody knows what they are, what they're capable of. If they can dump Tiberium on earth and utterly destroy/terraform the planet, it's probable they're basically Tiberium lifeforms' advanced forms. And that they could wipe out GDI and Nod in a heartbeat. "Heere creature, creature!"

Mutants...GDI have mutant allies. They wouldn't be hi-tech enough.

Edited by Comrade Jerkov, 03 August 2005 - 01:35 PM.

#7 OmegaBolt

OmegaBolt

Lost In The New Real

• Hosted
  • 6,273 posts
  • Projects:Red-Resurrection
  •  O'Bolt

Posted 04 August 2005 - 09:16 AM

Just do a mission where you control a few Mutants! And watch em' burn! :p

I suppose CABAL is a bit limited as all he has is Nod tech with out human parts. Tiberian Twilight is the name of my mod aswell.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#8 VK

VK

title available

• Hosted
  • 360 posts
  • Projects:NPatch, ETS, NEngine, etc

Posted 04 August 2005 - 03:46 PM

People ,NOD and GDI sides in C&C:R not normal work!!!
First shoul it do more normal!!!:(

#9 The Defender

The Defender
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 August 2005 - 11:12 PM

I agree with Bolt that there should be a mission with Mutants like TS because they are fun to kill and run really weird. Also I checked CABAL's tech tree and it comprises of Reaper, Artillery, Cyborg & Commando, Sub APC, ALL NOD Buildings & some GDI stuff ie Juggernaut & Hover MLRS on last mission of FS & his own Obelisks, Core (in almost EVERY mission) and of course the mighty DEFENDER!!
So I don't think there should be other sides unless they are in missions due to their limited originality (in consideration of tech tree)
Kane lives through death
Peace through Power
I AM the future - Kane
Terminate ALL Biological Lifeforms - THE Defender

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users