#21 Samael

Samael

Living life to the fullest

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  • Projects:Living my Life the right way
  •  Baller

Posted 16 August 2005 - 06:01 PM

Ok I had this problem once it is not the Mods it is the game its self because I am thinking that when there is like a huge battle, a missile strike is about to happen, and a bombing raid or somethhing that makes the game AI unable to load things up could cause a crash or Internal Error message.

#22 lokey57

lokey57
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 August 2005 - 11:30 PM

probably ilaunched a huge tank rush and a superweapon :blink:

#23 Samael

Samael

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  •  Baller

Posted 17 August 2005 - 02:25 AM

Also it happens on the standered game play as well without mods. It was a 6 player battlefield 3 on 3 I had captured an allie command center so I can have weather storm ability and I was the Soviet so was my allys and the setting was on hard but anyways I attack the enemy with both nuclear and wheater strom weapons at the same time and my ally attack the enemy with their nukes so I got game crash which sucked.

It is just Westwood did not have a good system set up for the game and with the YR 1.001 patch it still does so just remeber not to havs a total war on your enemy meaning nuken them or wheater striking them and at the same time have the worlds biggest tank fight.

#24 Ash

Ash

Foxtrot Oscar.

• Undead
  • 15,526 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm
  •  Keep calm and carry on.

Posted 17 August 2005 - 12:20 PM

Yeah. Lots of shit blowing up at once does screw with YR. I once blew up 300 demo trucks in a chain reaction and got IE. This isn't an RS problem though so it shouldn't be posted here.

#25 Samael

Samael

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  •  Baller

Posted 17 August 2005 - 03:49 PM

Yes you are right but I am just pointing out the fact.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users