Celeglin

Silhouette of a Serenade

• Hosted
  • 2,468 posts
  • Projects:The Elven Alliance, Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 07 August 2005 - 10:43 PM

Spell Book Summon - Avari 07/08/05

I wanted to keep this a secret until release... But well, I was never very good at keeping secrets.

To replace the "Summon Elven Allies" in the Elven spell book will be "Call of Cuivienen". This power will summon two battalions of Avari Archers and two battalions of Avari Swordmasters out of the Far East. More info on the Avari Warriors can be found on the Units page. An in-game shot can be found on the Screens page.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Just a quick note on some of the other projects I'm currently working on. I'm doing some modelling and skinning for GothmogtheOrc's Minas Morgul mod as well as for the Rhovanion Alliance mod. Links to these sites can be found on the Links page, at the bottom of this page, somewhere in these news posts, and on about a dozen different forums. Take your pick.

Now, I'd like to announce that the mod is coming close to completion. It's currently quite playable, but there's still a fair amount of polishing up that needs to be done. Some of the things that are left to be done include building animations, new Rohan heroes, and completing Gothmog and Glorfindel. I have also decided to push removing Elves from Rohan (AI issues) to a later release. Added to that is the fact that the computer will not be able to play the Elven Faction with the initial release.

Edited by Celeglin, 07 August 2005 - 10:52 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 OoN|Valandil

OoN|Valandil
  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 01:40 AM

Awesome dude

#3 Feldspar

Feldspar
  • Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 08 August 2005 - 03:33 AM

:sleep: soon...

I'm getting giddy!! :sleep:

#4 adummy

adummy

Keep it Clean!

• Project Team
  • 1,760 posts

Posted 09 August 2005 - 12:54 PM

I cant wait for this to come out so there is more to do :)
Posted Image

#5 Mullers_11

Mullers_11

Onlooker

• Project Team
  • 806 posts
  • Projects:Visions, The Four Ages
  •  Not active

Posted 20 August 2005 - 04:09 PM

Hello, ummm looking in The Silmarillion it says that Avari were the elves who refused the great journey. So maybe they could have a power on that, like Avari Rebellion, and it's - +150% attack and +100% attack and walking speed or something?

Retired

#6 Celeglin

Celeglin

Silhouette of a Serenade

• Hosted
  • 2,468 posts
  • Projects:The Elven Alliance, Rhovanion Alliance
  •  T3A Team Chamber Member

Posted 21 August 2005 - 02:47 PM

While that sounds interesting, I'd rather keep the special abilities to the heroes. However, I do plan on adding an Avari hero to a later release :ninja: .

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 Guest_Sindred_*

Guest_Sindred_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2005 - 12:20 PM

Great work, Celeglin! I do love your Avari elves. Shame that they're just a temporary unit...oh, well.

I'm AlexofLothlorien on the RA forums, by the way.

Once again, real creative work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users