#21 Blodo

Blodo

The one who disagrees

• Project Team
  • 3,002 posts
  • Projects:siteMeister, Mental Omega
  •  The wise guy

Posted 24 August 2005 - 09:57 PM

You can be sure itll be in resident evil 28000 or whatever the next sequel number is, since thats the only thing they didnt do yet :lol:

ARGUMENT FROM CREATION, a.k.a. ARGUMENT FROM PERSONAL INCREDULITY (I)
(1) If evolution is false, then creationism is true, and therefore God exists.
(2) Evolution can't be true, since I lack the mental capacity to understand it; moreover, to accept its truth would cause me to be uncomfortable.
(3) Therefore, God exists.

#22 DragonFly

DragonFly

The Wise Owl

• Hosted
  • 661 posts
  • Projects:Unannounced
  •  Grown-Up Immature Person

Posted 06 September 2005 - 07:26 PM

And so D spekt to the king "Hey fucker, your castle looks boring, lemme skin it!"
The king was surprised shaked D's hand and said "Guards, make sure the man gets all of his Space to work" D cried and said: "Please no, don lock me, MOTHER!" And so revora's castle is once buetyfull again by the mighty man we calll "The D".

Edited by DragonFly, 06 September 2005 - 07:30 PM.

"Drawing in MS Paint is like doing surgery with a chainsaw, it's not going to look pretty."

#23 Athena

Athena

Embody the Truth

• Undead
  • 6,946 posts
  •  Former Community Leader

Posted 06 September 2005 - 07:30 PM

D aka Detail is the progenitor of Revora, the 'founder', or at least one of them. He's not around any more, but he made a great tribute to Revora and without him it might not even have existed.

#24 DragonFly

DragonFly

The Wise Owl

• Hosted
  • 661 posts
  • Projects:Unannounced
  •  Grown-Up Immature Person

Posted 06 September 2005 - 07:31 PM

D aka Detail is the progenitor of Revora, the 'founder', or at least one of them. He's not around any more, but he made a great tribute to Revora and without him it might not even have existed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yea ok i fixed it
"Drawing in MS Paint is like doing surgery with a chainsaw, it's not going to look pretty."

#25 Jorg40

Jorg40

<3 REVORA <3

• Hosted
  • 2,284 posts
  •  Zero Poster

Posted 07 September 2005 - 04:02 PM

I dont want D to leave, he was the first guy I talked to when I got here, and now I got about 2000 post on a little more than 1/2 year. He was the one to give me hosting and support (You too Hybrid, Stino, MasterMind.. and all those I forgot to mention) Why leave when you've created a such good community, that almost every nation is involved in. I would have been proud of creating a community like this (I bet you are/was) and I would never leaved. Dont say it was an unsuccsesful try. I remember some of my first posts.

My first complaining :lol:

I hope he reads it soon. I really need a host!

This is the places I`ve tried:

planethalflife.com - Did just get an error email
3rdlife.net - Maybe, but they did answer at once, but then they moved into their closet and stayed there. No response after the "Do you accept these Terms?" mail
The Hive - Please wait while the admin is taking a nap (I mean, he is really busy!)
:p  :D  :p

well for now you can review my site by giving feedback on this Topic
"PvsP test page"

And when I got hosting:

Evil D (Detail) sent me a mail, so now its ok!

And when I requested a forum: :wub:

^_^

I saw a post with a guy asking about his forum. So, right now I have these thoughts: You will have to ask for your forum to show up (in the mod forums), and you can say what boards you will have in your forum.

Is that right? Anyway, i will write what I want:
-------------------------------------------------
--General--
News - Update
PvsP - general about the MOD
Bugs - report the bugs
Join the team - Wanna join?
--Other--
Editing - talk about evrything that is editing
OFF Topic - Well, a off topic forum for you...
--------------------------------------------------
Is this possible? (I`m a new to this place  :p )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users