EDIT: Updated FAQ.
Edited by Paradox, 13 April 2006 - 10:51 AM.
Jump to content
Posted 13 April 2006 - 11:40 AM
Posted 14 April 2006 - 12:30 PM
It does, if you look at it from a pragmatic point of view.
1. That doesnt answer the question
Well, you asked one of them!
2. I asked that cuz only dumb retards would ask those questions, i don't think there are people stupid enough to ask some of them
Look at it this way. What are the odds of a bunch of computer geeks (which, let's face it, every one of us is) are going to ask me or Apollo if we'll marry or sleep with them? Or whether Apollo has a wife with no arms or legs whose name is Heidi?
3. Who knows if you/apollo like to joke around a lot?
Please don't doublepost, but no, I don't think they would unless the dog sniffed them out...
Here's a good question, If i disguised a spy as a neutral person, and sent him in the enemy base (I.e Brutal AI nexus) Would they kill him?
Posted 14 April 2006 - 03:49 PM
Posted 19 April 2006 - 12:26 AM
Posted 19 April 2006 - 12:31 AM
World Domination Status: ▾2.7%
Posted 19 April 2006 - 07:52 AM
Posted 28 April 2006 - 12:17 PM
Posted 18 July 2006 - 12:25 PM
Posted 18 July 2006 - 12:47 PM
Posted 20 July 2006 - 06:02 PM
Posted 20 July 2006 - 06:14 PM
Posted 20 July 2006 - 06:22 PM
Posted 04 August 2006 - 12:33 AM
Posted 04 August 2006 - 09:48 AM
1) What's the rationale behind the disappearance fo Tesla tech.?
2) And the Freedom League's use of rad weapons (turret and bio fighter), considering they're fighting robots?
3) Is there going to be a campaign in v2.0?
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users