• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 05:20 PM

There's a new chapter in the CR Saga: ~:+: FeNRiS :+:~ w.i. the creator of CR before Team Revenge took over has made a new beta version of Code Red v0.96

Raminator has agreed to mirror this version (Thx) so you folks can download this new version of CR at
http://www.raminator...ds/CR-V0.96.exe

Also be sure to grab the patch ~:+: FeNRiS :+:~ made here.

Enjoy this new version and if you got any suggestion/bugs visit ourCR forum to let us know about them.

Cya

Edited by Andre27, 24 August 2005 - 05:22 PM.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#2 Samael

Samael

Living life to the fullest

• Project Team
  • 1,477 posts
  • Projects:Living my Life the right way
  •  Baller

Posted 24 August 2005 - 05:51 PM

I just downloaded CR.96 from the site ~:+: FeNRiS :+:~ gave us before here:

here's a temporary dl link for 0.96, http://www.megaupload.com/?d=34BJAUWD

slow dl rate and also a looong time to wait for dl to start so i hope it gets uploaded somewhr better 

anyway, dont expect TOO much it took less than 2 months to make it after all 

so is there any point in downloading it again or is it different?

#3 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 24 August 2005 - 06:11 PM

I just downloaded CR.96 from the site ~:+: FeNRiS :+:~ gave us before here:

here's a temporary dl link for 0.96, http://www.megaupload.com/?d=34BJAUWD

slow dl rate and also a looong time to wait for dl to start so i hope it gets uploaded somewhr better 

anyway, dont expect TOO much it took less than 2 months to make it after all 

so is there any point in downloading it again or is it different?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's the same file, but it's a lot faster download.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#4 raminator

raminator

Humba, Humba, Humba Tätärä

• Hosted
  • 1,600 posts
  • Projects:ehmmm don´t tell you :P
  •  der Biermeister hat gesprochen

Posted 24 August 2005 - 08:40 PM

http://www.raminator...-Beta-Patch.zip

i uploaded the patch aswell

you can download both from here
http://www.raminator.de/cnc/mods.htm

Edited by raminator, 24 August 2005 - 08:45 PM.

Posted Image
if ^ does not work click here
I support Xeno getting well. Go Xeno!

#5 ~:+: FeNRiS :+:~

~:+: FeNRiS :+:~
  • Banned
  • 38 posts
  • Projects:check out Code Red ^_~

Posted 25 August 2005 - 04:40 AM

thx alot raminator ;)

but andre the news and download page in CR site isn't updated yet..? ;)
Posted Image

#6 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 07:55 AM

The newsscript from the CR isn't functional yet (sadly)

Only Mig Eater has access to upgrade the sites. For the moment the news on the hub-site will have to do. I simply do not have access. ;)

Posted Image

#7 ~:+: FeNRiS :+:~

• Banned
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 07:04 PM

oh ic....nvm then :rolleyes:
Posted Image

#8 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 07:17 PM

It's seems i made a boo-boo with that newsscript. Check the CR site now :rolleyes:

Posted Image

#9 ~:+: FeNRiS :+:~

• Banned
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 August 2005 - 07:32 PM

cool :rolleyes:
Posted Image

#10 Indigo

Indigo

Firestarter

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 11:56 PM

Hey guys, sorry for the bump but I just can't help it.

I just tried v96, and it looks fairly good. Did you guys did something with the AI because I remember way back then it was a bitch to go against the Elite but now it's bearable.

It really saddens me because CR is now out of TR, I was really looking forward with the Germany faction, plus the good quality Gilbear's work. I'm sorry to bring this up but you guys really need to talk about this, I believe whoever ripped-off Gilbear's work will surely make a public apology here in Revora if he was given the chance to do so. I hope there's still light with CR, such a great modern warfare mod to be just left out.

Anyway, Andre, would there be a possibility for you to still work on its AI? Because the AI rarely charges with infantry, I like the AI tank rushes and its air strikes, and the AI doesn't capture tech structures, which I believe it to be necessary for their war effort.

#11 Major_Gilbear

Major_Gilbear

God-Emperor of Dune

• Members
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 11:38 AM

Um, having the mod hijacked, my work ripped and the reaction of those who though that theft was okay as long as they had something to play is reason enough to kill CR.

The reasons the AI are weak, that Germany wasn't included, and that the mod was far larger than the previous version (despite having less content) is because the author of 0.96 (Fenris) buggered it up. Fenris didn't know what Darigaaz or TR had planned for the mod, and he did his own thing with CR's assets and CR's name.

Please, don't keep bringing up the same questions that I've already answered, and let Code Red die in peace.

#12 Indigo

Indigo

Firestarter

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 09:02 AM

Did you and Fenris even talked about this hijacking? It not that we fans tolerate theft as long as we get to play it, but what does Fenris have to say about this? How can he speak if he was banned here in Revora? Maybe it would be less disturbing for us it we get to hear from him as well?

#13 Apollo

Apollo

The bringer of doom

• Hosted
  • 3,467 posts
  • Projects:Robot Storm, Project Phantom
  •  1337 Modder

Posted 04 October 2005 - 09:19 AM

I don't think talking is in their interest as Fenris has been found as imposter of true darigaaz.
Posted Image

EAApoc wrote:
The only written law in a C&C game I ever saw is please Mr.Developer make it fun and give me a lot of **** to explode, o and don't you ever get another soul to play Kane but Joe Kucan. Aside from those two rules, all bets are off =) hehe
-APOC

#14 DaEm0NuL

DaEm0NuL

Gameing my life to the end of it

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 02:30 PM

Ya maybe fenris has a word to say about that.

Edited by DaEm0NuL, 04 October 2005 - 02:33 PM.

#15 Major_Gilbear

Major_Gilbear

God-Emperor of Dune

• Members
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 06:31 PM

>Fenris impersonated Darigaaz.
>Fenris released a version of somebody's mod without permission.
>Fenris used others' work without permission or credit in his unauthorised version of the mod.

Frankly, I don't care what he has to say for himself; that which he did say whilst posting as a guest was profane and unremorseful enough.

That there are ppl here who think that maybe what Fenris did was okay, or that I should sanction the theft and misappropriation of my work indicates that they are treading a fine line themselves.

I have already stated these facts several times, and asked that ppl let the matter lie. Since this is clearly beyond some, I am now locking this topic. Any future posts on the matter will be deleated as a matter of course.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users