News and Updates
Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:07 PM
First of all a BIG thanks has to go out to Apollo for all the codeing ideas and help he has given me over the past 2 weeks. They have allowed Paradox to get some unique additions which im really grateful for.
- Firestorm Defence changed so that it drains quicker the more damage is dealt to it. Otherwise the Defence stays up for a lot longer period
- Tweaks made to Jumpjet infantry to make them more like the RA2 ones
- Mammoth MK2 general tweaks and weapon tweaks
- Reactivation of some of the unused sounds
- Chameleon spy code changed to the Limpit Mine code
- Limpit mines changed into standard mines
- Mutant Hijacker changed over to GDI and new Cameo
- Cyborg Commando 2nd weapon reactivated
Posted 28 February 2006 - 07:06 PM
Paradox @ Ali - "And what the fuck would you know? Ever been? Oh no, sorry, your map says 'HERE BE DRAGONS' anywhere outside of your rock"
Posted 02 March 2006 - 12:25 PM
Posted 06 March 2006 - 12:17 PM
The Beta Componant tower is now finished All frames finished including the buildup. And here is the finished product. Like a said it a hybrid of the Beta one and the current one, so please don't be too sceptical
Posted 06 March 2006 - 12:23 PM
Posted 06 March 2006 - 02:51 PM
Posted 08 March 2006 - 10:15 AM
I've now started work on the Beta Light Post. I still have quite a bit of work to do on it like decreacing the brightness of the SHP , offsetting the Shp into the right postion :( and doing the build up...
So not much then
Posted 08 March 2006 - 10:17 AM
Posted 09 March 2006 - 02:13 PM
Posted 16 March 2006 - 02:53 PM
I have attempted to re-create the original Beta infantry, with limited success, of the Rocket infantry, Light infantry, Disc Thrower, JumpJet infantry and Engineer. I think that the Jumpjet infantry is the only one that turned out really well...
What do you think?
And before anyone says, i couldn't be bothered to do a screenshot of the rocket infantry AND they are ment to look plain and boring.
Edited by Xeno, 16 March 2006 - 02:54 PM.
Posted 17 May 2006 - 08:29 PM
Posted 05 October 2006 - 03:23 PM
TS: Paradox is now back in production once again, especially with the immanent release of ETS which will make my life a whole lot easier
Just booted up the mod for the first time in ages and all seems to be well, apart from a wierd IE and a Direct X error when i build the light post which i thought was strange. Maybe the game doesn't like those large ones either But other then that all is well... i just need to get my arse moving >.<
- I have now perfected the Spotlight Tower so it now has a 360 arc and goes beep when an enemy is in range.
There is alot of work i can't complete fully until the 1st public release of ETS is out. But once it is i should be able to finally do some of the following features fully and successfully.
- Meteor Storm SW (For NOD)
- Drop Pod SW (For GDI)
- Thread Rating Node (With Similar effects as the Psychic Aplifyer in RA2)
- 3rd Mutant Side (This was originally ment to be put in by WW but was left out along with the ability to add a third side)
- DropShip Bay fully working
- Orca Transport (land and takeoff bug fixed)
- Random Occuring Ion Storms (Can be enabled using triggers but the option to enable/disable them was removed)
Anyway thats that... nothing too fancy but something for me to do
Posted 05 October 2006 - 04:06 PM
Can you say any more about the mutant side, what sort of stuff are they getting?
Posted 05 October 2006 - 04:14 PM
Those 3 were ment to be a GDI SW (Mutant Re-inforcement) so for the time being i'll have them as part of the 3rd time. This just an idea atm. But if Mutant Re-Inforcement is re-enabled (Somehow) then i'll scrap the 3rd side
Posted 05 October 2006 - 06:10 PM
Other than that.. yipee.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users