#41 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 30 August 2005 - 08:41 PM

the human race will never be equal, since the dawn of mankind we have all had a desire to want more, from children disobeying parents on not to touch this or eat that to nations invading other nations.

Greed has run this world around for too many years and something i don't think a bunch of people talking in a forum is gonna change that.
Posted Image

#42 Silent_Killa

Silent_Killa

Village Idiot

• Project Team
  • 790 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 09:05 PM

How do we know? Its never been achieved.

That's kinda my point :blush:

ALL PARTIES deserve the same time on tv and funding, not by how many seats they own. That is so the people can see whats to offer and actually have a parliament not dominated by Liberals, Labourites and Conservatives. That way more power to the people in a certain sense.

So the American Neo Nazi party and BNP should all get equal time? Of course then you run into problems of everybody making their own political party... and if their TV time interferes with Monday Night Football *shakes fist*
My political compass
Economic Left/Right: 6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.64

"Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility." -Sigmund Freud
"Laws: We know what they are, and what they are worth! They are spider webs for the rich and mighty, steel chains for the poor and weak, fishing nets in the hands of the government." -Pierre Joseph Proudhon
"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm." -George Orwell

#43 Comrade Kal

Comrade Kal

Blur are better than Oasis

• Members
  • 2,491 posts
  • Projects:The revolution
  •  Terrorist

Posted 30 August 2005 - 10:30 PM

Eveyrbody knows their views anyway... and there are laws against inciting racial hatred and so on.
Posted Image

"To be governed is tragic, to govern is pathetic."

#44 Drewry

Drewry

title available

• Project Team
  • 258 posts

Posted 30 August 2005 - 11:38 PM

Guys lets get back to topic.
Drewry H. Morris V - Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
www.druvianism.org

#45 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  • Projects:Life
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 31 August 2005 - 11:07 AM

From children disobeying parents

Bad parenting, it happens usually in the teenage years. It seems many parents fear giving their children power over their own lives, when really they need to give them more freedom to learn for themselves.

Greed has run this world around for too many years and something i don't think a bunch of people talking in a forum is gonna change that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course, what fat cat politican will listen to public opinion unless its turned into general dissent? No the only war things will change is revolution, and for that to happen a huge amount of population will have to be in dissent. For now induvidials can get out their and state their view, take their own action, but its unlikely anything will change immediately. The 21st century is going to be another tough one, just like the 20th century. We have refused to learn from the mistakes of the 20th century, we are condemned to repeat it. Fascism, communism, nuclear and chemical weapons, greed, revolution, war. Again alot can happen in a few short years, in my own eyes i believe i can already see signs of whats to come.

Region 1 China, Russia, USA, Japan, NK.
Region 2 Middle East (Israel, Palatine)

We all know it, we are just waiting. We give too much faith to our leaders and not enough faith to ourselves. China is developing into a huge power in that region, they will work closely with russia. Japan is being rearmed, tensions will arise. North Korea is just sitting there, its a pound for the USA in that region.

In my eyes, faulty foreign policy and developing globalisation and faulty economics could lead to problems within the USA itself between the divided population. Its possible we have a huge recession coming up soon, that would cause problems throughout the world.

Shifting powers cause clashing interests.

So the American Neo Nazi party and BNP should all get equal time? Of course then you run into problems of everybody making their own political party... and if their TV time interferes with Monday Night Football *shakes fist*

Of course not, and it would only appear in the run up to elections. As for the Nazis and BNP, if the parties are legal they should get equal time yes.

Heh, drewry, sorry but discussions to evolve. Based on your ideology of course many things need further thought and development. How would it be implemented. I see you said by revolution, but how are you sure you could break the current "Matrix" enough so people would support your ideology and views.

#46 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 31 August 2005 - 11:48 AM

Uh so Hybrid u never disobey your parents when u were like 10 or something or ever got them pissed off?

Plz ... no one is that perfect.

Everyone is unequal some are rich in natural talent, others are poor in natural talent,

jealously and human emotions people.
Posted Image

#47 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 31 August 2005 - 01:33 PM

Oh right so refusing to do the washing up is now a crime against humanity? Quick, lets lock up the children before they refuse to do something and start a war!! :lol:

My parents have never said, "you cannot go out because we think people will have bad influences on you," they said, "get a job, learn about life, live it how you want, we will always be here however for support." Of course the first years are the years that matter, you need to bring a child up to believe something, but you cannot control them once they feel they have their own mind. You have to teach them responsibility for their actions not tell them how to act. Child years, Birth-12 is about learning, growing and learning the rules and morals. You teach kids in these years, those morals will stay with them for life. Teenage years, 12+ is about teaching kids about responsibilities, actions, consequences and power. Would you prefer they didn't question authority and gather their own mind, AG? Parents nowadays seem to think its the states responsibility to bring up their children, hence all the arseholes we have on the streets today.

I went out and got a job at 14, my mother stopped giving things to me after that, if i wanted it, i had to go to work and raise money for it. That taught me nothings free in life and it taught me self-reliance is important. I've done things that i know i shouldn't have or were stupid/pointless. Mistakes are what we learn from, every life is typically the same. Parents shouldn't stop their children from making mistakes, just guide them to making good choices, after a certain amount of time they will understand good choices. One of the worst choices in my life was when i took up smoking because my mates were doing. I smoked for about a year and started getting lung infections and other problems, it was making me sick. I bet you think "BIG WOW" but actually its quite irritating. What did i learn from that? Don't follow others, be your own leader, and that stupid choice has given me a valuable lesson. My parents told me never to smoke even if my friends are doing it. I learn twice, it damages you and following others makes you a sheep, which damages you further.

Child Disobedience is a natural way of them learning. Its to question authority, if no authority is questioned, then people become sheep. I think its wrong to teach kids not to question authority, but of course you should teach them to help and teach them morals at an eariler age. We don't want murders running around because "they are questioning governmental authority" ;)

So take that AG!

#48 Hostile

Hostile

Benefitting Humanity Simply by Showing Up!

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Division:Revora
  • Job:Global Administrator
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 31 August 2005 - 01:48 PM

I understand when a young adult, like many people here, come to an understanding on a "glimpse" of how the system works. First thing they think is "this sytem isn't fair!" But give it a few more years of learning and you'll see some things seem unfair but are actually the only logical way of doing things.

For example. 6 years old. Someone says you can't have a cookie? One may reply, well that is not fair, I should be able to eat all the cookies I want.

But at 12 you understand you can't have all the cookies you want.

When you're 18 you think, "the rich are rich and the poor are poor!" "The rich should give thier money to the poor"

But when you're 30 you understand you can't have all the cookies you want. If the rich gave thier money to the poor, the poor would squander it on material possessions foolish use. Then everyone would be poor.

Because the poor do not understand how money works. The rich do and create many jobs and charitable contributions. And of course make more money for themselves.

#49 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 31 August 2005 - 01:58 PM

Actually i've began to learn the system i don't like is not capitalism, its politics. Afterall, its not the ideology, its the people behind it who cause the problems. Maybe in a few months i'll show you guys a little project i'm working on online.

#50 Hostile

Hostile

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 31 August 2005 - 02:04 PM

There I agree with you. I don't like the buddies who are rich and pat each other on the back and make laws to protect and promote those back patting.

But it actually was worse in the early part of this century, some laws came into effect to protect the masses. There is my liberal side...

I do believe in regulated economic system. Some process has to protect the masses from captialistic fascism/socalism.

So I am MORE than happy to vote left if it gets too far right. I like it "just right of center" and will work hard to keep it in that safe zone.

#51 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 31 August 2005 - 02:14 PM

I think most people are. If things went too far left i'd vote right i think. Because i think a balance is needed to give people freedom. I'm up for looking after the people but also giving them a reason to life. I also feel the people should rule, not a bunch of bureaucratic elite bastards. Most of us already know the mess today is going to end in tragety, we can see a big war developing and building up, and as with every system, when a certain group gets out of control, theres usually a war or defense to stop that group. Its human nature to defend themselves. The American elite has become too powerful now it believes it can enforce its will on everyone else, my thought is it can only end in tragety. Society, like people needs to be constantly evolving to survive. We should have learn from extinction of certain species of animals, if you can't evolve enough in nature, you will not survive. We are given a problem, we can fix it, we just refuse to. The result, hurricanes like Katrina, in which my heart goes out to all the families and people whos lives have been destroyed. The final result is war, the people who want to move on vs. those who are scared of letting go. Humanity will never be without war, we can only try to prevent it by listening to each other and working together.

I've sort of gone off of my original point, society needs to evolve now if we want to avoid the next big war. Sadly its upto the people to move it forward and not the morons are s-elected.

#52 Hostile

Hostile

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 31 August 2005 - 02:24 PM

Well there are more than just American elitests in play here, there are chinese, japanese, and every other country.

They are either in unison or in contrast. China has full intent on becoming the US of eastern asia. The EU is also forming a powerbase to project that also.

As I predicted in 1998 in my book, each region will form powerbases. The only thing that can stop the eventual war is globalization. If we all become a global economic dependency on each other, than war is more costly.

So I say exchange money, not bombs. Increase global dependency of one country on another to reduce the possiblilty of what we "obviously know" is WWIII.

Telling the US to keep it's nose to itself among other things, is too dangerous. Best way to not go to war with a country is too "need" it's financial benefit more than the banner of war...

#53 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 31 August 2005 - 02:30 PM

Of course. The UN, Britain, every country in the world. The ones that work together. Europe.

China is going to be the origins of the downfall of the US and the world superpower. Either a cold war will develop or a nuclear war will happen. The EU just wants to become another powerbase for elitism and compress power into a more centralised zone, so more elitist will can be formed. Holy shit i'm seeing it now, from david ickes level...

The people are fearful, they fear losing their lives, their loved ones, their way of life, to elitism or terrorism. The people are so enriched in fear, they chose ignorance over action. We all know tension is rising worldwide between the people and their leaders. We see it in the US, we are beginning to see it in the UK. The problem is not the US alone, its the world elite. My personal belief is the next 10 years will predict alot to the future of the 21st century. The only thing we can do, is tell people that they don't know the truth, try to find the truth to show them that they are living in the matrix, and other than that we can wait to find other signs of events that will happen.

#54 Hostile

Hostile

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 31 August 2005 - 02:45 PM

Or do what I did, write a book about the truth. I started in 1993 and stopped in 1998, I've laid it out pretty clear. It obvious what's gonna come to pass through logical methods.

All I'm doing is quoting myself from my book.

But back on topic, can you understand the reason why American choose to go overseas and die in foriegn countries? Many of us totally understand how it works, what's, happeneing, and the possible outcomes.

It's not Bush, it's the American people who are very willing to try to change the worlds directions through geopolitical moves. UK also.

There are changes that will happen, they are happening as we speak. Those who understand that also understand the bigger picture. US doesn't fight wars for no reason.

I know this is gonna offend people, but I can smell a calculated plan in place to make sure democracy continues and we don't slip back into the dark ages.

We don't have to blow each other up. In order to make sure that does not happen, we need to project our ability to blow others up openly. The world is on the brink of moving into fascism and corruption.

Remember the last time we secluded ourselves from that happening? It was called WWII, the other time was WWI.

This is a dangerous world....

#55 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 31 August 2005 - 03:01 PM

Interests of the country. War is always about interest of the country. It is forcing one countries will on another. America has always been an empire. Look at the list of wars:
http://www.neravt.com/left/invade.htm

You can deny that america is an empire, but afterall thats why america has the name "The Empire in denial." The people are lead to believe america is fighting for the good of the world, obviously the elite have different ideas.

And yes i agree. World wars have always been due to a clash of fascism. And we have again refused to learn from it and are again facing a destructive war. My only fear is if this war happens, we know what weapons it will include. Are we really that selfish that we would let that happen? Let our children live in a world where either the water they drink is safe, or it will kill them, due to radiation. The idea is not to fear the world, the idea is to get out there and get heard. People have been tricked into becoming sheep. They always feel they need a leader, they fear the world because they fear their own power over themselves. We are so disconnected from nature that fear now rules us. Animals how power over themselves, they have power over their lives. Why are humans fearful of that power? We have come so far, know so much but we refuse to learn from what we know. One quote i remember:

"The biggest difficulty with mankind today is that our knowledge has increased so much faster than our wisdom." - Frank Whitmore

And its true, we know so much, but still haven;t learn from it, and again we will repeat the same. It is fascism that causes problems in this world. It cause WWI, the war that they called (the war that would end all wars), but they never learn from their mistakes and chose to make the people of germany suffer in revenge and fascism and then WWII happened. Shortly after it seemed we had learned, we began liberalising and giving people power over their own lives, but again we are back to square one and another war will shortly be looming over us.

The biggest lesson we should teach our children about life and power is:

"Be curious always, for knowledge will not acquire you; you must acquire it." - Sudie Back

Fascism, self centeredness and action without consequence are what will always cause problems in the human race.

#56 Hostile

Hostile

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 31 August 2005 - 03:19 PM

Interesting link, I learned alot there. I just don't see people being as dumb as you portray. If the US and USSR could stand not nuking each other, than I feel safe.

It's the little nuke wars that scare me. Once someone "in this modern age" exchanges a nuke or two and stops, than that will spell disaster.

One is too much, ten is not enuff. That sorta mentality is what scares me.

#57 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 31 August 2005 - 03:26 PM

Of course not. People don't chose to be dumb, the knowledge is with held at the higher levels of the governments so they are ignorant. It takes alot to wake people up from that but as ghandi said:

"Even if you are in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth."

Nuclear war would be the biggest disaster ever but it might have to happen for us to move on. Who knows maybe we are just skepitcal bastards and can't see the real good human will. As all, i believe survival in this century all relies on what we learn in these first ten years.

The cold war was about dominance, which elite would rule the 21st century, the corporate elites or communist elites. Well the west won because the soviets were incompetent and over spent on their budget thus crashing their economy. I still believe that there are certain people in Russia who hate america because of the result of the cold war, if that is the case, tension could be caused in the future.

#58 Hostile

Hostile

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 31 August 2005 - 03:39 PM

Of course not. People don't chose to be dumb, the knowledge is with held at the higher levels of the governments so they are ignorant. It takes alot to wake people up from that but as ghandi said:

"Even if you are in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth."

Nuclear war would be the biggest disaster ever but it might have to happen for us to move on. Who knows maybe we are just skepitcal bastards and can't see the real good human will. As all, i believe survival in this century all relies on what we learn in these first ten years.

The cold war was about dominance, which elite would rule the 21st century, the corporate elites or communist elites. Well the west won because the soviets were incompetent and over spent on their budget thus crashing their economy. I still believe that there are certain people in Russia who hate america because of the result of the cold war, if that is the case, tension could be caused in the future.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your response was so smart, I have to quote it to respond correctly.

The soviets lost because they focused on the old world industrial age mentality. Military dominence.

But the US focused on changing our economy to prepare for the information age. This made all the difference in the world. While many countries built up thier military bulk, we downsized and used tech as our safety net. Our economy did the same.

We quickly and easily switched to an information age and moved away from the industrial age period. Many countries are still just moving into industrial age now. Like gaining levels in a video game.

What is cheaper 5000 tanks or 125 tanks that can destroy 5000 tanks. The answer is obvious. And that why US economy is dong the same. Actually they did it first, the militarty is playing catch up.

I've worked with many IT industries here in WASH DC You trully have no idea how advanced we are in tech, and I'm only seeing the non security clearance stuff. Imagine what they are doing inside places we can't see. :lol:

#59 Tom

Tom

title available

• Undead
  • 8,475 posts
  •  Co-Founder of Revora

Posted 31 August 2005 - 03:44 PM

I can only imagine :lol:

Again you were also in the navy, i've never seen technology on a boat or in the army so again i can only imagine. Either way, a nuclear war cannot be won. Only those who survive have really won, but then again the war is still continuous after as it means survival with whats left.

If the US was to face China in a military battle, its difficult also to say who would win. They are highly numbered, but the US technology level is again high. I just hope one day we will never have to witness or experience that.

#60 Hostile

Hostile

• Veterans
  • 9,551 posts
  •  T3A Founder
  • Donated
  • Association

Posted 31 August 2005 - 03:46 PM

It's a scenerio played out a million times as they also have played that same scenerio against us. Same result. Too costly in losses. Same reason Soviet Union never nuked us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users