GothmogtheOrc

Ruler of the Morgul Vale

• Hosted
  • 2,263 posts
  • Projects:Kings of the West Mod
  •  T3A Chamber Member - Retired

Posted 31 August 2005 - 02:13 AM

Just a few requests for anyone posting in my sub-forum:

-Please don't post spam or off-topic stuff... If you have a question that isn't relevent to that particular thread, then feel free to start a new thread.

-If you have any general questions that don't fit into an existing thread, again, please feel free to start a new thread. If I answer the question and it was a minor thing not worth keeping then I'll delete the thread and no harm done.

-Please don't double post within a short period of time... If you are a guest and you can't edit your first post then I'll combine the two posts whenever I see it.

-If you are going to post more then 3 or 4 times why not register so that we will know who it is that is suggesting something... its free to register and it only takes a minute or two.

-If you have any questions about something, please feel free to ask me via PM or in a new post/thread.

-Please do not post any "lol" or other one word replies. We all think it when we see those types of posts, so please refrain from posting it. But if it was just too funny, well we can't all restrain ourselves can we :blush:

Thats all I can think of right now...I'll add to the list if need be.

-GothmogtheOrc

Edited by GothmogtheOrc, 26 April 2007 - 11:08 PM.

Nine%20rings.jpg
Click on my Sig to go to my BFME Modding site where you can download my mods.
KotW%20Morgul%20In-game.jpg
Kings of the West Mod Leader
*Retired. PM me if you need to get a hold of me as I'll get an email notification and should reply within a day or so*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users