• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 ~:+: FeNRiS :+:~

~:+: FeNRiS :+:~
  • Banned
  • 38 posts
  • Projects:check out Code Red ^_~

Posted 05 September 2005 - 11:18 AM

since patch c is cancelled i decided to make a new thread about this version ^_^

features in 0.97?? read below!

*better AI*
i fixed most of the bugs, and now its alot more aggressive compared to 0.95 and has unlimited credits /gg

*many new songs*
replaced and added many new songs (about 16+ total now... :p ) so its not going 2 be 56k friendly lol

*new terrain
^wat i said :ohmy: most likely i'll release 0.965 with juz the gameplay but no new terrain

*new gameplay*
yup this time is 3 TRUELY different sides. not to mention 5 sub-sides that are unique as well ^.^V

on to the side discussion, first is the NATO side which includes the US and UK!

~=no new terrain yet=~

Posted Image

all NATO buildings are built really close 2 each other, making it more vulnerable to big explosions so most NATO structures are heavily armored compared to the 2 other sides. NATO also tech up fairly moderate and cant expand fast. many of NATO units and buildings are expensive and require alot of power

their units however are the strongest in game and has great information gathering ability, Spy Satelites are available from the command center from the start and once a strategy center is built the whole map is revealed and they can start predicting enemy movements in the area

US advantages: stealth(F/A-22, F-35B, B-2, Comanche), most powerful navy and airforce, AWACS recon

UK advantages: early artillery(FV430, L81A2 soldier), most infantry are trained as veterans, SAS paradrop. most powerful infantry

....phew ^^;; so much to type /tired
more on Russia/China and ALF next time ;)

P.S no hey tats not realistic posts :D
Posted Image

#2 Allied General

Allied General

C&C Guild

• Hosted
  • 6,922 posts
  • Projects:AGSA
  •  Modder

Posted 05 September 2005 - 11:50 AM

hmm music should be add on pack but nice work and welcome back :ohmy:

perhaps alter ra2 buildings looks aswell like oil derrick and flak cannon :D

Edited by Allied General, 05 September 2005 - 11:51 AM.

Posted Image

#3 Az3r^

Az3r^

Resident Fan Boy/Tester

• Members
  • 2,325 posts
  • Projects:Nothing Atm .
  •  Oldbie Slacker since August 03

Posted 05 September 2005 - 12:50 PM

wicked buildings :o ooo new music eh, it sounds good,
nice work !
Quotes :
Paradox @ Ali - "And what the fuck would you know? Ever been? Oh no, sorry, your map says 'HERE BE DRAGONS' anywhere outside of your rock"

#4 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

5700 vxl files & counting...

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  • Projects:D-Day
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 05 September 2005 - 06:12 PM

It's a bit early to be talking about new terrain... It could take 6-12 months to make new terrain sets like D-day's :ohmy:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 06:34 PM

all NATO buildings are built really close 2 each other, making it more vulnerable to big explosions so most NATO structures are heavily armored compared to the 2 other sides. NATO also tech up fairly moderate and cant expand fast. many of NATO units and buildings are expensive and require alot of power

This will cause major AI traffic jamms inside the base, effectively grinding the AI to a halt. I suggest keeping the base spacing to at least 2

It's a bit early to be talking about new terrain... It could take 6-12 months to make new terrain sets like D-day's :ohmy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Perhaps he plans to add Mooman's TX

Edited by Andre27, 05 September 2005 - 06:35 PM.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#6 wilmet

wilmet

muscles from brussels ?

• Members
  • 792 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 06:53 PM

nice looking stuff :D

(but what is that M113 doing in the UK tech tree ? :ohmy: )
apologising to the world on behalf of my country for the existence of Brussel sprouts and Jean Claude Vandame

"I'm not retreating, I'm just fighting in another direction" (anonymous US corporal, Korea)

work is sacred...so don't go near it.

#7 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 05 September 2005 - 07:01 PM

Perhaps he plans to add Mooman's TX

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I didn't know he was going to release his TX to the public? AFAIK FeN plans to make it him self, he asked me to teach him how after all...

Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 Andre27

Andre27

Crazy Forum Cat

• Hosted
  • 2,595 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 10:09 PM

Cannis has a TX for Download at http://tx.cannis.net/?p=dls

Perhaps FenRis i planning to use that. If he does, he'd better give credit.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Andre 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Posted Image

- The mathemathical probability of God existing is 67% -

"We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile."

#9 Mig Eater

Mig Eater

• Undead
  • 5,833 posts
  •  Teh workaholic

Posted 05 September 2005 - 10:32 PM

Cannis didn't make that, it was made by DJBREIT, Blade & Mooman also it's just an add-on for the RA2 terrain.

FeN wants to change the look of the terrain the same way the DTX does...

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users