3 replies to this topic

#1 eva-251

eva-251
  • Members
  • 22 posts
  • Projects:Star Strike, Cold War
  •  A Person

Posted 10 September 2005 - 04:39 PM

I would to say hi to all the RA2 Modders of Revora!
I am the one who designed the OS Light Tank, MD Tank, APC and Artillery for the mod and like so many others, are looking forward to this mod.
@Yurisarmy, do you have the OS MD Tank and APC pics? If you dont I can post them up
EVA-251 Modding: Star Strike and the Cold War
-Star Strike: A TC for Yuri's Revenge, featuring an array of powerful units and weapons for everybody. One of the few TCs to attempt to make naval combat interesting.
-Cold War: A TC for Yuri's Revenge which brings you into the 1950's, 60's, 70's and 80's. Play as the Americans, their allies and NATO, utilizing the best in technology from the 60's up, or the USSR and its client states and the Warsaw Pact as you take the battle from the plains of Germany to the waters of the Pacific.

#2 Yurisarmy

Yurisarmy

Struggling for spare time

• Hosted
  • 320 posts
  • Projects:Yuri's New Terror: Armageddon, Advance Wars 2: Yuri's Revenge Rising, Galaga: Gamma Invasion, The Cold War, Battlezone, The Custom Voxel Project
  •  Lurking in the Dark

Posted 13 September 2005 - 12:45 AM

Welcome to my Revora hideout!
I thought I had the OS APC pic, but I know I don't have an MD Tank pic or model, so go ahead and post those. :p
Are you sure it's the MD Tank? Cuz I have the OS Tank. If you do send me the model too.
Posted Image
Now on ModDB!

#3 eva-251

eva-251
  • Members
  • 22 posts
  • Projects:Star Strike, Cold War
  •  A Person

Posted 13 September 2005 - 10:56 AM

Right at this moment I am at school, so I cant give it to you. I will send OS MD Tank asap.
EVA-251 Modding: Star Strike and the Cold War
-Star Strike: A TC for Yuri's Revenge, featuring an array of powerful units and weapons for everybody. One of the few TCs to attempt to make naval combat interesting.
-Cold War: A TC for Yuri's Revenge which brings you into the 1950's, 60's, 70's and 80's. Play as the Americans, their allies and NATO, utilizing the best in technology from the 60's up, or the USSR and its client states and the Warsaw Pact as you take the battle from the plains of Germany to the waters of the Pacific.

#4 Yurisarmy

Yurisarmy

Struggling for spare time

• Hosted
  • 320 posts
  • Projects:Yuri's New Terror: Armageddon, Advance Wars 2: Yuri's Revenge Rising, Galaga: Gamma Invasion, The Cold War, Battlezone, The Custom Voxel Project
  •  Lurking in the Dark

Posted 14 September 2005 - 01:22 AM

Ok, whenever. :cool:
Posted Image
Now on ModDB!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users