Photo

Does China need drones?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: Does China need drones?

Does China need drones?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  • Projects:B.F. MOD LEADER LEAD MODELLER
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 23 September 2005 - 05:10 PM

I think they could be a good adition if specific to one or two Generals, but I would focus on having a single unit type have them... such as a drone carrier type unit, or maybe an overlord addon that IS a drone controler...  (in which case give it maybe 3?)

I've made a variety of light drone controler units for Robot USA, such as a light tank and also a base defense that have 4 drones each.  I also changed the original drone controler to carry  4 additional drones and a mixed variety instead of all anti-tank.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YEAH !!!!! Our hero is back !!!! Welcome back Pendaelose ! I agree with your suggestions i think that your idea is the best ! ALSO POST SOME PICS OF THE NEW STUFF !
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:
Models:----------------------------------------
INI___:----------------------------------------

Link : http://forums.revora...p?showforum=859

#22 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 23 September 2005 - 06:49 PM

ALSO POST SOME PICS OF THE NEW STUFF !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

When I get home I should have some time to get back into things and share what I have. I made a modular light vehichle based on the chassis for the original Tomahawk tank. One of the turret options is a Drone control dish
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#23 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 23 September 2005 - 07:51 PM

When I get home I should have some time to get back into things and share what I have.  I made a modular light vehichle based on the chassis for the original Tomahawk tank.  One of the turret options is a Drone control dish

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh nice ! Post some pics when you can !
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:

#24 Guest_[CF] REVENGE_*

Guest_[CF] REVENGE_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2005 - 12:04 AM

When I get home I should have some time to get back into things and share what I have.  I made a modular light vehichle based on the chassis for the original Tomahawk tank.  One of the turret options is a Drone control dish

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes post some :cool: !

#25 Casojin

Casojin

Democracy not Dictatorship

• Project Team
  • 2,121 posts
  •  Thinker

Posted 26 September 2005 - 02:55 PM

Perhaps you might create a new china general, Hi-tech General, to make the drones fit to china.
CASOJIN

Posted Image

#26 M.E.C.H.

M.E.C.H.

MACHINATOR

• Project Team
  • 1,616 posts
  •  mechs are teh best

Posted 26 September 2005 - 08:11 PM

Perhaps you might create a new china general, Hi-tech General, to make the drones fit to china.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOW ! Relax ! Making a new general will take months and months..... and months... we will have 004 in 2007 !!!! No no its a very bad idea ! I think that the best sollution is Pendaeloses one ! An addon that is like the ecm plate and controlls the drones ! And that add-on will be builded only in the best units !
Posted Image
Posted Image
Mod Progress:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users