#102 crave22

crave22

sup dawg

• Project Team
  • 4,295 posts
  • Projects:Feeding Myself to a Koala
  •  Retired RPG Guild Staff

Posted 06 October 2005 - 04:51 PM

Well, all they have out is the US units.
Posted Image

#103 Karlos Vandango

Karlos Vandango

I Post Every Second Of My Life

• Project Team
  • 2,139 posts
  • Projects:Beta Tester Project Raptor
  •  The Posting Maniac

Posted 06 October 2005 - 05:45 PM

well that sucks its a good mod but they need to have it compleated
Posted Image

#104 Bob

Bob

Marine Corps Expeditionary Fighting Vehicle (EFV)

• Project Team
  • 1,252 posts
  • Projects:Project Raptor, ZH Maps
  •  "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."

Posted 06 October 2005 - 05:55 PM

I agree, they have been showing a boat load of screenshots and improvements lately, but no new releases. They've also been claiming for quite a while now (almost a year now) that they were going to have Iraq and N. Korean sides, but so far nothing. You would have thought there would have been a release with a few units for each of the new sides by now. Guess they're gonna wait and release it in one big dump.

I still can't believe that they took out the U.S. air force, laser, and superweapon generals, in order to make room for the Iraq, and N. Korea sides (as well as other new units). The U.S. sides are the funnest sides to play with. Of course, being American, I guess I am slightly biased when I say that. :)
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

- Bob

Posted Image

#105 link.the.first

link.the.first

Supreme commander

• Project Team
  • 3,577 posts
  • Projects:War Games Moderator (UNSC), Dragon Slayers Moderator (Link)
  •  You want a piece of me boy?

Posted 06 October 2005 - 08:21 PM

I like the US too.

I thought Russia should have a nuke cannon instead of a missile because a missile is more expensive. With a cannon, once you buy the gun all you need is the nuke and some powder behind it, while the missile means you need to buy a launch pad, still expensive, and the missile needs fuel, storage and regular maintenance. Also, this would be a lot bigger than the Chinese Nuke Cannon. Plus, China already has a nuke missile.

North K would be a good side to have. I agree, combo terrorists and commie, maybe with better people because they don't have as many.
Posted Image

#106 Karlos Vandango

Karlos Vandango

• Project Team
  • 2,139 posts
  •  The Posting Maniac

Posted 06 October 2005 - 10:41 PM

i would like a north k mod
Posted Image

#107 Delta24US

Delta24US

The Japanese are attacking

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 06 October 2005 - 10:41 PM

That man is psychotic; I understand why you are a little more afraid of them than we are, but believe me, they cannot do that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just a hunch but you must understand that every officer and soldier in his organization wants the same thing. They are fanatics and psychos but they have absolutely nothing to lose. They are perfected from the inside out with commie propoganda. It is just a hunch and my cousins' news I've been reading. They are in the military and they have reasons to be suspicious.
Posted Image
Posted Image
"Jesus didn't resurrect. He respawned."

"I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals."

#108 Ace22

Ace22

Commander of all that is toast

• Project Team
  • 2,773 posts
  • Projects:War Games, War Games mod
  •  War Games Recruitment officer

Posted 06 October 2005 - 10:46 PM

O.K. Whatever you say.

slightest possibility of conflict, and we're there.

#109 Delta24US

Delta24US

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 01:12 AM

I copy that :D
Posted Image
Posted Image

"I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals."

#110 crave22

crave22

sup dawg

• Project Team
  • 4,295 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 01:24 AM

I say we nuke NK right now. Just not close to the border, since SK is cool. :D

How many of you watch the History Channel in here?

*Bob raises hand*

Not you. Anyway, there's some interesting stuff on there about the DMZ and Kim Jong-Il. It's pretty neat. Especially what some of the NK guards do at the place where they hold negotiations along the DMZ. US soldiers have to be over 6ft tall to serve there since the NK guards always try to act bigger than them. :p It's interesting.

Edited by crave22, 07 October 2005 - 01:24 AM.

Posted Image

#111 wolfshadow

wolfshadow

title available

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 01:35 AM

Before you go considering nuking NK, realize that Seoul is in range of NK artillery and they have lots of Nerve gas. Say b-bye to 10.3 million people.

#112 crave22

crave22

sup dawg

• Project Team
  • 4,295 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 01:47 AM

That is true. However, I was just making a point. I hate that little commie Kim. He disgusts me with how he treats his people.

A good Tomahawk strike or two should take care of those artillery positions while some air strikes and a good line of defense keeps 'em out. There are some pretty ingenious defenses they have over there, like roadblocks used in the mountain that are put in place by explosives. Rocks falling down ensures it stays there.

Also remember that the first place to get hit would be the border at Panmunjom, since that is a cooperatively defended area. Many spy exchanges and POW exchanges have happened here, and many flashpoints have, too. In the late fifties, just after the line was established, a strike team of NK troops made several incursions into SK territory. They killed a patrol of American soldiers once, and a Korean patrol a few days later. That stuff lasted into the 70s and even 80s. It's mostly still classified, since it would provoke all out war. Eyewitness accounts say otherwise, though. Especially an American soldier who took shrapnel from a grenade to the leg. Another time, a strike team was sent across the DMZ to assasinate the SK president. They failed miserably, though.

Some interesting things have happened at the DMZ. Very interesting indeed.

Edited by crave22, 07 October 2005 - 01:51 AM.

Posted Image

#113 Ace22

Ace22

Commander of all that is toast

• Project Team
  • 2,773 posts
  • Projects:War Games, War Games mod
  •  War Games Recruitment officer

Posted 07 October 2005 - 02:30 AM

Imagine what we've done to them.

#114 7th_Panzer

7th_Panzer

Crushing opponents since 1980.

• Project Team
  • 2,341 posts
  • Projects:War Games
  •  Chief Wargames Referee

Posted 07 October 2005 - 04:21 AM

I predict a second Korean war will occur within 10 years. It will be a repeat of the first war, with a North Korean blitz across the border. Although our army there will be as deadly as a nest of vipers, they would be overrun, with cut supply lines.

The South Korean forces will likely retreat across the front, literally being pushed into the sea.

A repeat Inchon-style landing will be the only way the US can land troops, although due to our vastly superior weaponry, the amphib landing could occur north of the 38th parallel (provided there are beaches there).

The worry is the Chinese.... will they support the North Koreans, or will they not? That is where it gets dicey and particularly nasty. :/
Posted Image

- "7th 'I'm not evil!' Panzer

#115 Karlos Vandango

Karlos Vandango

• Project Team
  • 2,139 posts
  •  The Posting Maniac

Posted 07 October 2005 - 10:13 AM

I predict a second Korean war will occur within 10 years.  It will be a repeat of the first war, with a North Korean blitz across the border.  Although our army there will be as deadly as a nest of vipers, they would be overrun, with cut supply lines.

The South Korean forces will likely retreat across the front, literally being pushed into the sea.

A repeat Inchon-style landing will be the only way the US can land troops, although due to our vastly superior weaponry, the amphib landing could occur north of the 38th parallel (provided there are beaches there).

The worry is the Chinese.... will they support the North Koreans, or will they not?  That is where it gets dicey and particularly nasty. :/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

some how england and america will get sucked into this
Posted Image

#116 7th_Panzer

7th_Panzer

Crushing opponents since 1980.

• Project Team
  • 2,341 posts
  • Projects:War Games
  •  Chief Wargames Referee

Posted 07 October 2005 - 10:52 AM

The Americans will most definitely be drawn into conflict, per treaties with the South Koreans. The British, our brothers, will likely follow suit.
Posted Image

- "7th 'I'm not evil!' Panzer

#117 Delta24US

Delta24US

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 01:00 PM

Well all my family lives in Seoul BTW, The commies are being degraded to just good infantry. Their weapons really suck literally. The UN and Koreans are way better equipped than 50 years ago, the commies got better toys ill give u that but we will cause some pain before we get pushed or better yet why get pushed when u can do the pushing? :p :p Im joining the military ASAP just hope its not too late!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#118 Karlos Vandango

Karlos Vandango

• Project Team
  • 2,139 posts
  •  The Posting Maniac

Posted 07 October 2005 - 04:34 PM

The Americans will most definitely be drawn into conflict, per treaties with the South Koreans.  The British, our brothers, will likely follow suit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nonononoonno

it should be written like this

The Americans will most definitely be drawn into conflict, per treaties with the South Koreans. The British OUR FARTHERs will likly follow
Posted Image

#119 Delta24US

Delta24US

• Members
  • 710 posts

Posted 07 October 2005 - 07:51 PM

eh....can u translate that for me?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#120 Dragonite

Dragonite
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 October 2005 - 08:32 AM

As much as I like Britain, you shouldn't put other countries down just because you are patriotic. No offense but, don't put other countries down unless you have a good reason - Americans are a mixed race of Brits, French, etc.

(I am NOT American)

He meant our "fathers" I think. Anyway, I doubt China will help North Korea unless they're a bunch of bloody idiots. I mean, ffs, if China helps NK, it just proves how damned stupid they are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users