Australia?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_hulu_*

Guest_hulu_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2004 - 02:48 PM

Why you are planning to add Austrialia?
They just had the shitty Sentinel tank.(only 66 prudeced)
The rest was from usa.

#2 Bullet_shrapnel

Bullet_shrapnel
  • New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 March 2004 - 02:53 PM

Riiiiiiight..... thats all they did wasnt it? Built a shitty sentinel tank.
:fish:

#3 Guest_hulu_*

Guest_hulu_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2004 - 05:57 AM

what else?the rest would be singleplayer,they werre shitty.even if they fought in France,Afrika and Kreta.

#4 tanka

tanka

title available

• Project Team
  • 431 posts

Posted 15 March 2004 - 06:07 AM

There is a place in the world called the pacific ocean.. there are many islands in it, that the americans, canadians, australians, and others defended.

Back in the days of the pacific front, they were a side because they played a fairly major role in the pacific war (after the US and Japan ofcourse) They are still in because they are going to lead to bigger things in the future..
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2004 - 01:43 PM

lol and this tells me an project team member,maybe you should check out the history of ww2.You will reconize that Australia is nothing,they just did the dirty jobs for the British Empire.They didnt fought against japanese troops.even not on one of the islands you mentioned.Seems like noone in this Team knows something about ww2...

#6 Stino

Stino

AKA Stink_o

• Hosted
  • 1,421 posts
  • Projects:Blitzkrieg II:The Finest Hour (BlitzII:TFH)
  •  Doer of Things

Posted 15 March 2004 - 01:59 PM

Mongoose and tanka want Australia. Me also don't know what thay did in ww2.. but i'm historicus noob i'm just shit at history :p
Posted Image

#7 Mithril

Mithril

• Hosted
  • 1,386 posts
  • Projects:Heh! You're not going to ask me that question.

Posted 15 March 2004 - 03:03 PM

the more the merrier
Command & Conquer: Red Alert - ReGeneration

"Not the faintest clue =\"

-ComradeJ

#8 killakanz

killakanz

Infamy!

• Hosted
  • 1,369 posts
  • Projects:Infamy!
  •  They've all got it infamy!

Posted 15 March 2004 - 08:28 PM

lol and this tells me an project team member,maybe you should check out the history of ww2.You will reconize that Australia is nothing,they just did the dirty jobs for the British Empire.They didnt fought against japanese troops.even not on one of the islands you mentioned.Seems like noone in this Team knows something about ww2...

nlln

Speak for yourself man, Aussie troops did go into combat against Japanese.
See here and here.
It seems to me that it's YOU, whoever you are, that knows nothing about WW2 history.

Even the British fought battles against the Japanese, bet you didn't know that.
And before you flame your n00b ass off claiming the British never saw the Japs, why dont you go research about what happened to the British Navy Battleship HMS Prince of Wales and the Battlecruiser HMS Repulse.
Posted Image
New Tutorial Online Now!! Check it out!!

#9 Comrade-Max

Comrade-Max
  • Members
  • 91 posts
  • Projects:EasyWarrior Ultra 1.0 @ www.cncreneclips.com

Posted 15 March 2004 - 08:34 PM

australians fought side by side with us british

you say "they just did the dirty jobs for the British Empire" yeah but the british were doin tose jobs aswell

we brits did face the japs try singapore hongkong burma etc

#10 killakanz

killakanz

Infamy!

• Hosted
  • 1,369 posts
  • Projects:Infamy!
  •  They've all got it infamy!

Posted 15 March 2004 - 08:49 PM

Really, I feel appauled that you think that anyone did "the dirty work" for the British empire. They faced the same enemy as the British and fought just like anyone else.
As Max said, yes they did fight side by side with the British, in Africa especially where the Australian 9th Division also fought alongside New Zealand, South African and Indian troops (thus forming the 30th Corps). This huge multi-nation task group followed up on the failed British 10th Armoured Corps attack at El-Alamein and succeeded where the 10th Armoured failed. They didn't stop until all Northern African Axis forces surrendered in Tunis.
Some people say that the El Alamein breakthrough was "only made possible by the 9th Division's Homeric fighting".
Posted Image
New Tutorial Online Now!! Check it out!!

#11 tanka

tanka

title available

• Project Team
  • 431 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 05:51 AM

lmao, you moron! Ever heard of Bougainville? or Papua New Guinea? What about The Battle of the Coral Sea?

Australia's homeland was even attacked by Japan on several occasions. Yet we never fought them. :p
Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2004 - 11:16 AM

ah your mod never will be finished anyway so i dont care what the ww2 noobs think here........australia is nothing,maybe the 9th army is,but not austrialia ,they re just as shitty like the womans there

#13 tanka

tanka

title available

• Project Team
  • 431 posts

Posted 16 March 2004 - 12:40 PM

ah your mod never will be finished anyway so i dont care what the ww2 noobs think here........australia is nothing,maybe the 9th army is,but not austrialia ,they re just as shitty like the womans there

I found it hilarious how you think we are ww2 noobs, yet you didn't even know the Australians, or British fought in the pacific.

Your history skills are almost as good as your english skills.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 Guest_Guest_killakanz_*

Guest_Guest_killakanz_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2004 - 05:44 PM

ah your mod never will be finished anyway

You really have no idea. The fact that this mod has gone on for soo long aswel as the comitment of most team members means this mod has a fairly high chance of being completed, maybe even a release version fairly soon.
Let me put it this way:
This mod WILL be finished, and yes there IS already a PLAYABLE version.

You dare say these things on our forums, but will you ever dare reveal who you are?

#15 Bullet_shrapnel

Bullet_shrapnel
  • New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 17 March 2004 - 06:38 PM

Hmm... that was obviously a neccessary comment :p

But to whoever this guys is, its a discrace to come here and flame the entire country and say how they apparently did nothing in the war. Get your facts right or just dont say anything...

#16 IndigoSpyder

IndigoSpyder
  • New Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 04:48 PM

Whoever that dickhead is, he must be threatened with your mod -_-

#17 Detail

Detail

King Detail

• Hosted
  • 7,767 posts
  • Projects:Dayvi.com