Posted 29 October 2005 - 06:39 PM

K-Bots are on Total Annihilation
Is that were the idea is from
p.s TA is REALLY OOLd

#22 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2005 - 09:24 PM

this is a great vehical only problem i have is it can fire on air units but u can not manuly target them and that is a pain in the ass. how can i change that? using a ini edited ? anyone?

#23 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts
  • Projects:Remix Beta 1.0

Posted 01 November 2005 - 11:20 PM

this is a great vehical only problem i have is it can fire on air units but u can not manuly target them and that is a pain in the ass. how can i change that? using a ini edited ? anyone?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you 100% sure it can fire on air targets? the code says it can't... I've seen it many times fire on a ground target that has been knocked airborn, but that is a differnt story.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#24 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 02 November 2005 - 05:54 AM

Yes, it can fire at aircrafts.

#25 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 03 November 2005 - 12:20 AM

Yes, it can fire at aircrafts.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh! you must have changed that... last we talked you said it was the same. no bigdeal... I just thaught it was the other way.

what weapons are AA?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Between now and the next polished release there should be very little new art work done. Instead the focus is on designing, testing, and fixing. the mod has always been so close to finished that its nearly criminal. I'd love to see this through to the end with a real community effort.

#26 ALPHA_AURORA

ALPHA_AURORA
  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 03:22 PM

doesn't it fire missles at aircrafts? cause if it does i've seen it fire at aircrafts

#27 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 04:05 PM

doesn't it fire missles at aircrafts? cause if it does i've seen it fire at aircrafts

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes, the missiles are AA, I had to check it out for myself.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#28 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

SAS Alpha Team Leader (Forum n00b Hunter 1st battalion)

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts
  • Projects:Remix Alpha Tester.
  •  I'm the remix alpha tester thats loves to attack n00bs... muhahah!!!

Posted 09 November 2005 - 11:26 PM

yer it fires aa missles but u can not target air units, u have to let it do it automaticly. well atlest not for me anyways, i tryed using it to fire on commanchis but all i got was the no go curser.
so if it can fire on air units could u make it so u can target them manuly too?
Phoenix™ The Forgotten Samurai
A wise man chooses death before war, A wiser man chooses not to become war.
Posted Image
Foamy!?!! Xombie!?! Awesome Cannon Rock
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#29 Pendaelose

Pendaelose

Remix3 Modder

• Hosted
  • 5,687 posts

Posted 09 November 2005 - 11:32 PM

yer it fires aa missles but u can not target air units, u have to let it do it automaticly. well atlest not for me anyways, i tryed using it to fire on commanchis but all i got was the no go curser.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It can't be done to easily, the missiles and lasers are part of an addon-object. this is a work around because the code only allows 3 weapons, the Fafnir has 6.

to make it manualy target aircraft the missiles would have to be moved to the main-object, but the bones they launch from are all on the addon... it would be a huge bitch to change it at this stage.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#30 Phoenix911

Phoenix911

SAS Alpha Team Leader (Forum n00b Hunter 1st battalion)

• Project Team
  • 3,950 posts
  • Projects:Remix Alpha Tester.
  •  I'm the remix alpha tester thats loves to attack n00bs... muhahah!!!

Posted 10 November 2005 - 12:43 AM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It can't be done to easily, the missiles and lasers are part of an addon-object. this is a work around because the code only allows 3 weapons, the Fafnir has 6.

to make it manualy target aircraft the missiles would have to be moved to the main-object, but the bones they launch from are all on the addon... it would be a huge bitch to change it at this stage.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok well no worrys thens, and btw everyone as this has to be made liek this air is the firners weakness, the firner will only attack ground targets first thus teh missles will not fire at air units. so u destract it with a few tanks, defence or watever u want and use commanchis or any air unit to destroy them. IT EATS THEM ALIVE!!!
the mech will fire at watever is firing at them and it will choose ground over air letting your planes and helos do there job.

edit: and i have seen adn tested this aswell. i was cyber gen and had 4 of these things. i walked over the tank general no problem, but when i got to the lazer gen in the back his commanchis killed i think 2 of them, reason cos everytime the mech went to target the choopers it would of been attacked by say a tank or infantry again and everytime this happened they woudl stop aiming for the choppers and go for the ground unit. as i said thats there primary targets before air.

Edited by Phoenix911, 10 November 2005 - 12:47 AM.

Phoenix™ The Forgotten Samurai
A wise man chooses death before war, A wiser man chooses not to become war.
Posted Image
Foamy!?!! Xombie!?! Awesome Cannon Rock
Everyone should watch this and pass it on as its a very good argument on the subject of Global Warming.

#31 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2005 - 04:25 AM

great mod, great model!! I hope this fafnir can't be shut down by jarman kell

#32 Red Alpha

Red Alpha
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 04:07 PM

hey whats the big white-green arc shot hes firering

#33 Bozopof

Bozopof
  • Project Team
  • 150 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 08:37 PM

don't u think Cybernetic general should have robot infantries? instead of humans?

#34 Creator

Creator

The cat

• Hosted
  • 3,632 posts
  • Projects:Contra

Posted 31 March 2006 - 06:35 AM

Yes, I realy think so. And he will have cyborgs in Contra 005.

#35 Xzpire

Xzpire
  • New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2006 - 06:38 PM

uhhh is this a better 1 then there is in the robot general already cous i like that 1 aswell =)

(about the big ****ing robot and the cyborgs as infantry i totaly agree im drooling already i can hardly wait.)

Edited by Xzpire, 30 April 2006 - 06:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users